Official Game Thread: Utah vs. Oklahoma State

Sure - but as far as how the game went and his comments there? We had a chance to make a statement and laid an absolute egg.

Their fans have been like this since they got dumped by the big dogs out west. I just ignore them like they’re goons.
Hey Cowboyhoops was Bowman dinged up or were the coaches trying to go with a change of pace with Rangel, I never really heard a definitive answer do you know what happened with this situation???

Hey Cowboyhoops was Bowman dinged up or were the coaches trying to go with a change of pace with Rangel, I never really heard a definitive answer do you know what happened with this situation???
Based on Gundy’s comments, he was benched to send a message and maybe find a spark at QB.

Didn’t work out but I get what he’s saying.

Aren’t these people like Muslims? They get to have about 20 wives and about 100 kids running around!!! What was the name of that show, SISTER WIVES!!!🥴
Hey mods! I had a post removed for questioning whether an announcer was one of those fellers who is attracted to other fellers. This post seems more politically incorrect. Though I don't mind letting his post slide because political correctness is absolute bullsh*t!

Hey mods! I had a post removed for questioning whether an announcer was one of those fellers who is attracted to other fellers. This post seems more politically incorrect. Though I don't mind letting his post slide because political correctness is absolute bullsh*t!
What happened to the good ole days when people could tell racist and bigoted "jokes"?

We had 12 running plays, really confused why Dunn continues to just give up on the run every single game

On the radio postgame interview Gundy stated they didn’t abandon the run game. WTH?! Ollie had 11 carries, that is an average of less than 3 per quarter! He and Dunn are smoking something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back