Official Game Thread: Oklahoma State vs. BYU

We changed the WR rotation too. Stribling and Owens switched positions. I also liked that we added quite a bit of 2 back.

There were a lot of improvements in the offensive game plan, with the qb run being the main one. It opened up some lanes for the RBs.

As it relates to RPO, I'd be fine if we scrapped them all together. I think it inhibits the O-lines aggressiveness and ability to get to the second level.
No, just USE THE BEST BLOCKING SCHEME AND PERSONNEL! They started with the personnel switches against BYU by bringing back Springfield at tackle off injury and having Kawicki alternate at both guard spots, they need to do the same with Davis Dotson at the guard spot as those two are probably better and more talented than the older starters ACCORDING TO JORDAN JOHNSON THE GA WHO WORKS WITH THEM EVERYDAY!!!

My year subscription to ESPN+ ran out last month. I really don't think I'm going to renew to watch this game. Especially since when I renewed it last year, I choose the month to month option because I was going to cancel after football season, but they went ahead and charged my credit card for the full price of a year right off the bat. I went ahead and let that slide, because I figured I'd watch some basketball games on it, but I'm not getting into that again.

My year subscription to ESPN+ ran out last month. I really don't think I'm going to renew to watch this game. Especially since when I renewed it last year, I choose the month to month option because I was going to cancel after football season, but they went ahead and charged my credit card for the full price of a year right off the bat. I went ahead and let that slide, because I figured I'd watch some basketball games on it, but I'm not getting into that again.
Don’t you want to see what Lutz puts together as a team. It will be fast paced for sure.

Don’t you want to see what Lutz puts together as a team. It will be fast paced for sure.
Yes, I'm curious. Hopefully some of their games are on something else besides ESPN+, but I'm betting most will be. I'm sure at some point I'll give in, but not for next weekend.

After much analysis, I have determined the cause of our loss. Brennen Presley shouldn’t have scored. He should have stumbled on the one yard line. We left them too much time on the clock.

After much analysis, I have determined the cause of our loss. Brennen Presley shouldn’t have scored. He should have stumbled on the one yard line. We left them too much time on the clock.

Hindsight is 20-20.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back