Official Game Thread: Oklahoma State vs. BYU

I told you it is now all about having MOBILITY AT THE QB POSITION TO OPEN UP THE RUN GAME AND GET THE RPO FUNCTIONING AGAIN!!! I just hate that Rangel is now out for who knows how long!!!🙁
Jack Nicholson Movie GIF

I told you it is now all about having MOBILITY AT THE QB POSITION TO OPEN UP THE RUN GAME AND GET THE RPO FUNCTIONING AGAIN!!! I just hate that Rangel is now out for who knows how long!!!🙁
I went back and rewatched all of Rangel's snaps. We ran RPO three times. He handed it off once for a couple yards, pulled it, freaked out and took off running sideways once and threw the slant for a first down once.

I went back and rewatched all of Rangel's snaps. We ran RPO three times. He handed it off once for a couple yards, pulled it, freaked out and took off running sideways once and threw the slant for a first down once.
Ok, now tell me how many gap scheme and zone plays and how many G blocks with pulling guards and wham blocks with Ford coming back in towards the outside tackle to spring a counter! That is your assignment for tonight! 😂🤣😂🤣😂
I will give you time to use Goggle and Chat GPT!!! 😯

Ok, now tell me how many gap scheme and zone plays and how many G blocks with pulling guards and wham blocks with Ford coming back in towards the outside tackle to spring a counter! That is your assignment for tonight! 😂🤣😂🤣😂
I will give you time to use Goggle and Chat GPT!!! 😯
Yeah. I'm not watching that again. I was really hoping you were right that our RPO game was improving though.

Yes, he has and it was a win. He called the game against Oregon in the Alamo Bowl in Caleb Williams last game as a Sooner. A bunch of starters opted out for that bowl game and Cale called a very creative and solid offensive game plan. If you’ll recall, Oregon was supposed to smash them with all the players opting out and OU took it to them. OU had 564 yards of offense in that game, a season high!

He was always the best coach on that staff

Yeah. I'm not watching that again. I was really hoping you were right that our RPO game was improving though.
One thing that they did last night on the O Line was bring Springfield back in to start at right tackle and used Kawicki at both guard spots as he alternated with both Wilson and Birmingham! They did however have to bring Glass back in during the second quarter when Cooper went out at LT and he played there the rest of the game!!!

One thing that they did last night on the O Line was bring Springfield back in to start at right tackle and used Kawicki at both guard spots as he alternated with both Wilson and Birmingham! They did however have to bring Glass back in during the second quarter when Cooper went out at LT and he played there the rest of the game!!!
We changed the WR rotation too. Stribling and Owens switched positions. I also liked that we added quite a bit of 2 back.

There were a lot of improvements in the offensive game plan, with the qb run being the main one. It opened up some lanes for the RBs.

As it relates to RPO, I'd be fine if we scrapped them all together. I think it inhibits the O-lines aggressiveness and ability to get to the second level.

Don't look now, but we are last f'n place in the conference. Every other team has at least one conference win. Not us. The team that many picked as a favorite to win the conference is dead last. Awesome.
Yippey Yea we are in last place all by ourselves!!! 🙁🫣🥴😯😝

Back