Official Game Thread: Utah vs. Oklahoma State

It's hard to scheme around a multiple personality QB.
Sybil!

Good game, guys. This will be a fun conference. OSU is a good team, and it was cool to see them not give up and make it a game at the end. But for all of you on here who are saying OSU was the better team, you would've won if Bowman wasn't benched, etc. - I mean, come on. That's nonsense. Just tip your hat to Utah and move on. The biggest reason that OSU's offense struggled was b/c of Utah's defense. Utah's defense dominated everything OSU tried to do for 90% of that game. And Utah's super conservative defense late in the game was also a reason OSU was able to make some big plays and come back...but I tip my hat to OSU and the final score was 22-19 (it was a hard fought battle and close game). Just give credit where credit is due. As a reminder: we were playing w/ our TRUE FRESHMAN BACKUP QB. We were also missing the captain of our defense (our rover linebacker who is a very experienced senior and arguably the best player we have that's not on our D line). And for what it's worth, we were missing our best D end as well. In your place in that supposedly crazy heat and humidity, w/ our backup true freshman QB, missing a couple of our best players on defense...just tip your hat so we don't lose respect for you.

Good game, guys. This will be a fun conference. OSU is a good team, and it was cool to see them not give up and make it a game at the end. But for all of you on here who are saying OSU was the better team, you would've won if Bowman wasn't benched, etc. - I mean, come on. That's nonsense. Just tip your hat to Utah and move on. The biggest reason that OSU's offense struggled was b/c of Utah's defense. Utah's defense dominated everything OSU tried to do for 90% of that game. And Utah's super conservative defense late in the game was also a reason OSU was able to make some big plays and come back...but I tip my hat to OSU and the final score was 22-19 (it was a hard fought battle and close game). Just give credit where credit is due. As a reminder: we were playing w/ our TRUE FRESHMAN BACKUP QB. We were also missing the captain of our defense (our rover linebacker who is a very experienced senior and arguably the best player we have that's not on our D line). And for what it's worth, we were missing our best D end as well. In your place in that supposedly crazy heat and humidity, w/ our backup true freshman QB, missing a couple of our best players on defense...just tip your hat so we don't lose respect for you.
Oh! Feeling ballsy now, are we? I have a dog like you. Stands behind me and barks at things. He's just a pup. How about you?

I could give a $hit about your respect, thanks.👍

Frustrating! For a decade we were a fun team to watch. We dictated the game offensively. We were right there with the goons on top of the Big 12.
Now, we are horribly boring. And not dominant in any way. The new Big 12 is ripe for a new big dog. I just don't see Gundy getting us there.
We would run away with this league year in and year out in those years. This is the new age osu and new age big12 I guess.. hell, look at Baylor

Back