Official Game Thread: Utah vs. Oklahoma State

The good news is knowing that there is literally a 100% chance of making the playoff if we don’t lose again. The bad news is knowing there is a 100% chance of losing at least 3 more games. This is a spectacular bed-shitting by Gundy.

The good news is knowing that there is literally a 100% chance of making the playoff if we don’t lose again. The bad news is knowing there is a 100% chance of losing at least 3 more games. This is a spectacular bed-shitting by Gundy.
Once we get past next week the schedule gets way easier. I don't see us losing another game outside of next week unless we have so major injuries. Utah is the best team in the Big 12 most likely.

I thought Zane Flores was the next in line? I keep waiting for Dunn to become a top notch OC...I am sooooooo confused as to why Ollie and this OLine has gone AWOL this year...Go Vols, I guess....

Man.. there's so many problems that need to be addressed via recruiting. I think the most pressing issue is QB recruiting. The current QB recruit surely isn't the type of QB needed for Big 12 play. We beat out Appalachian State and Arkansas State. Not good. If I were Gundy, I'd go all-in using every resource imaginable while recruiting QB and o-line.

Then there's the defense... The defense is totally devoid of Big 12 talent.

Long story short... Putting together 60th ranked or worse recruiting class isn't gonna cut it.

Man.. there's so many problems that need to be addressed via recruiting. I think the most pressing issue is QB recruiting. The current QB recruit surely isn't the type of QB needed for Big 12 play. We beat out Appalachian State and Arkansas State. Not good. If I were Gundy, I'd go all-in using every resource imaginable while recruiting QB and o-line.

Long story short... Putting together 60th ranked or worse recruiting class isn't gonna cut it.
This defense was put in an impossible position today. They played about as well as you could hope given the circumstances. Defense is definitely not devoid of talent.

If the D has no talent, then Nardo is a miracle worker. That game should have been 55-3 as much as the offense hung our D out to dry in those conditions. Backup QB or not.

On the defense part, you are mistaken.

Back