Official Game Thread: Utah vs. Oklahoma State

Good game, guys. This will be a fun conference. OSU is a good team, and it was cool to see them not give up and make it a game at the end. But for all of you on here who are saying OSU was the better team, you would've won if Bowman wasn't benched, etc. - I mean, come on. That's nonsense. Just tip your hat to Utah and move on. The biggest reason that OSU's offense struggled was b/c of Utah's defense. Utah's defense dominated everything OSU tried to do for 90% of that game. And Utah's super conservative defense late in the game was also a reason OSU was able to make some big plays and come back...but I tip my hat to OSU and the final score was 22-19 (it was a hard fought battle and close game). Just give credit where credit is due. As a reminder: we were playing w/ our TRUE FRESHMAN BACKUP QB. We were also missing the captain of our defense (our rover linebacker who is a very experienced senior and arguably the best player we have that's not on our D line). And for what it's worth, we were missing our best D end as well. In your place in that supposedly crazy heat and humidity, w/ our backup true freshman QB, missing a couple of our best players on defense...just tip your hat so we don't lose respect for you.
I’ll be honest. I don’t think any of us are going to lose sleep if you guys “lose respect for us”. Congrats on the win, but the arrogance is puzzling.

Good game, guys. This will be a fun conference. OSU is a good team, and it was cool to see them not give up and make it a game at the end. But for all of you on here who are saying OSU was the better team, you would've won if Bowman wasn't benched, etc. - I mean, come on. That's nonsense. Just tip your hat to Utah and move on. The biggest reason that OSU's offense struggled was b/c of Utah's defense. Utah's defense dominated everything OSU tried to do for 90% of that game. And Utah's super conservative defense late in the game was also a reason OSU was able to make some big plays and come back...but I tip my hat to OSU and the final score was 22-19 (it was a hard fought battle and close game). Just give credit where credit is due. As a reminder: we were playing w/ our TRUE FRESHMAN BACKUP QB. We were also missing the captain of our defense (our rover linebacker who is a very experienced senior and arguably the best player we have that's not on our D line). And for what it's worth, we were missing our best D end as well. In your place in that supposedly crazy heat and humidity, w/ our backup true freshman QB, missing a couple of our best players on defense...just tip your hat so we don't lose respect for you.
The Utah fans are going to be the new gooners aren't they... I don't think we need someone from the opposing fanbase to tell us what to say or think.

We beat you pretty easily if we play again and you know it. Congrats. Enjoy the win while you can.

LOL gtfo with thinking we want to try to earn respect from fans who root for another team. This is the dumbest crap I've ever heard.

circle-game.gifSheepewe.jpg

Jumped right in with the doucebaggery I see. I don't have 2 &$#@# to give about any respect. I owe you and your fanbase nothing.

everyone better watch out when all 30 of your starters return!

Believe we found the Utah version of Nolaeer

Screenshot_20240921_203409_Chrome.jpg

Other than the “so we don’t lose respect for you” where was he wrong?
I am disappointed in the way OSU played, and it was hard to watch, but who knows what would have happened if Bowman played the entire game. What I don't like is opposing fans coming here to look down their noses at us and tell us what to say or think. It's arrogant, like the gooners, but it is also pathetic and sad. I love OSU, that's why I'm here, but my life is not so pathetic that I visit opposing teams message boards...

I am disappointed in the way OSU played, and it was hard to watch, but who knows what would have happened if Bowman played the entire game. What I don't like is opposing fans coming here to look down their noses at us and tell us what to say or think. It's arrogant, like the gooners, but it is also pathetic and sad. I love OSU, that's why I'm here, but my life is not so pathetic that I visit opposing teams message boards...
Sure - but as far as how the game went and his comments there? We had a chance to make a statement and laid an absolute egg.

Their fans have been like this since they got dumped by the big dogs out west. I just ignore them like they’re goons.

Last edited:
Back