Official Game Thread: Utah vs. Oklahoma State

It's hard to scheme around a multiple personality QB.
There are ways to get Gordon the ball on the edge or in space that even Bowman can’t screw up. If your argument is Dunn doesn’t know how then that’s incompetence. If your argument is that he hasn’t considered it then that’s incompetence. Bottom line is that getting Gordon involved should probably be at the top of the priority list and through a stretch of 3 games it hasn’t happened. There’s no excuse.

There are ways to get Gordon the ball on the edge or in space that even Bowman can’t screw up. If your argument is Dunn doesn’t know how then that’s incompetence. If your argument is that he hasn’t considered it then that’s incompetence. Bottom line is that getting Gordon involved should probably be at the top of the priority list and through a stretch of 3 games it hasn’t happened. There’s no excuse.
Bingo.

Our OC is pee wee league. Gundy didn’t want to pony up part of his salary to keep Knowles.

Dunn won’t have his feet held to the fire unless we lose again which will likely happen next week.

Haven’t been this dejected after a football game in a while.
I don’t know about dejected but given the way our D played that should have been a very easy W against a high ranked team and we just threw it away. If a healthy Rising plays I doubt we could say that. But our offense with a veteran QB + OL and weapons everywhere should have put up mid-30s minimum given how well the D played. It’s very frustrating. If they win next week we are strangely probably where we should be through 5 games but if they get the doors blown off then here we go.

I don’t know about dejected but given the way our D played that should have been a very easy W against a high ranked team and we just threw it away. If a healthy Rising plays I doubt we could say that. But our offense with a veteran QB + OL and weapons everywhere should have put up mid-30s minimum given how well the D played. It’s very frustrating. If they win next week we are strangely probably where we should be through 5 games but if they get the doors blown off then here we go.
KSU will be out for blood. They are getting motor boated 30-6. Gundy and Dunn will find a terrible game plan for next week for a hungry KSU team

Eh, Knowles benefited greatly from the most experienced D we’ve probably ever seen.

Dunn, don’t get me started.
Yes but Ohio state hired him for a reason and they like him too. So that tells me he is a good coach and gundy doesn’t want to pony up for good coaches. He wants yes men like Dunn. He is not a good OC

No but he will let losers like Dunn hang around and lose us games. He won’t pony up for good coaches that leave fine but don’t let us suffer because you can’t see when a coach isn’t pulling their weight.
It’s tOSU versus OSU for a guy long in the tooth.
If you can’t understand that & want to lay it all on Gundy, good on you.

And I’m not a Gundy can do no wrong guy, just a resist.

Enjoy your idealistic fantasy.👍

It’s tOSU versus OSU for a guy long in the tooth.
If you can’t understand that & want to lay it all on Gundy, good on you.

And I’m not a Gundy can do no wrong guy, just a resist.

Enjoy your idealistic fantasy.👍
I am not even mad about losing Knowles to Ohio state. It’s understandable.

I am mad because he lets subpar coach stick around because he is too LAZY to go find the next big thing that will eventually leave for ohio state

What a letdown.

Pokes laid an egg against a freshman QB at home.

The worst offensive showing I've watched inside bps in quite some time.

The Bowman benching was stupid imo. I was literally screaming WHAT ARE WE DOING while several around me cheered.

Defense busted their ass. Over 40 min on the field..but Dunn and co. couldn't stay on the field to give them any rest. Held Utah to 5/18 on 3rd down. You should win the damn game when your defense does that.

I have a lot to say about Dunn..but for now I'll just say that I've seen enough and been on that train for quite some time now.

Season is not over by any means and I won't count the pokes out as we've seen some great turnarounds...Next week is big.

Dunn can't help himself. He's a trash OC. Gundy is allowing this to happen. Dunn has been hot garbage for three+ years.
Bowman is serviceable, not great. Dunn's been here three years. He should have a succession plan if someone is making brown all over the field.

Dunn is homies and Gundy has no fear of getting fired, so this is where we are.

We have a serious lack of accountability.

We are choosing to piss away an opportunity to win a conference championship that was basically scheduled for us, because Gundy found a fishing and rattle snake hunting buddy.

If you're a school like Oklahoma State and nobody is trying to hire you're OC, the OC is garbage.

KSU will be out for blood. They are getting motor boated 30-6. Gundy and Dunn will find a terrible game plan for next week for a hungry KSU team
They will be out for blood but hopefully we will too. I don’t know that I will pick us to win but I wouldn’t be surprised if we won either.

I knew things could be rough for us when we couldn’t push that first scoring opportunity into the end zone for seven and had to settle for three!!! They actually turned the ball over more (3 times) than we did (2 times)! We also should have taken advantage of the first interception by Rucker which we got near mid field! Instead we go three and out and punt it back to them!!! 🤔

No but he will let losers like Dunn hang around and lose us games. He won’t pony up for good coaches that leave fine but don’t let us suffer because you can’t see when a coach isn’t pulling their weight.
Ummm, Dunn didn’t give up 250 yards rushing and let them ram the ball down our throats!!! 🤔

Back