Official Game Thread: Kansas State vs. Oklahoma State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completely unprofessional postgame by big mouth Robert Allen. Interviewing Dalton Cooper he starts baiting Dalton talking about “you really shut some of our own fans up…hahaha”. Credit to Dalton, he just said something to the effect of, it’s understandable as a fan, they just want to see their team play well. They really need to tell RA just to hold the microphone and let the other guys ask the questions.
Dalton Cooper was more professional than his coach.

Completely unprofessional postgame by big mouth Robert Allen. Interviewing Dalton Cooper he starts baiting Dalton talking about “you really shut some of our own fans up…hahaha”. Credit to Dalton, he just said something to the effect of, it’s understandable as a fan, they just want to see their team play well. They really need to tell RA just to hold the microphone and let the other guys
Look at the bright side, at least we got in the red zone. Fun game!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Right. Imagine if we figure out a way to convert one or two of those 5 trips with TDs.

This becomes a dangerous team

Gundy, Allen and KXY all pissed me off tonight. If OSU wants to be a a big boy their coach needs to stop bitching about his fans, blimp boy needs to act like he’s at least heard the term journalism, and KXY needs to figure out that you don’t cut off a postgame show for an old Miranda Lambert song

Gundy, Allen and KXY all pissed me off tonight. If OSU wants to be a a big boy their coach needs to stop bitching about his fans, blimp boy needs to act like he’s at least heard the term journalism, and KXY needs to figure out that you don’t cut off a postgame show for an old Miranda Lambert song

Did you see the ESPN on field interview after the game with Gundy. He was gushing about the fans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Wife and I are celebrating 23 years tomorrow, what a great way to start the weekend and not have that hanging over my head all day tomorrow. Football weekends are so much better when you win.

Go pokes!

Edit: she’s a ride or die OkState fan too so she’s as happy as me.
A fellow person that got married during football season? My wife and I had our 13th anniversary last Sunday. We got married the week we played aTm on Thursday night game and the next Saturday while we were still on our honeymoon, we played the Louisiana Ragin Cajuns so it worked out well and we didn't miss much.

Did you see the ESPN on field interview after the game with Gundy. He was gushing about the fans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I think Robert Allen is the one being a butthurt blimp.

But let’s be honest, gundy says one thing but does another. He says he doesn’t read twitter or the message boards but I tell you what…. His team sure looked significantly different last night. I think he reads more then he would tell you.

I think Robert Allen is the one being a butthurt blimp.

But let’s be honest, gundy says one thing but does another. He says he doesn’t read twitter or the message boards but I tell you what…. His team sure looked significantly different last night. I think he reads more then he would tell you.
He absolutely hears the noise, there’s no way to insulate from it 100%. And there’s nothing wrong with that, he should hear it. How he responds to it is what matters.

No I was driving home
yes, Gundy was complimentary of the fans during on-field interview (rightfully so)...
“The fans and the blackout was unbelievable,” Gundy said of the fans. “Pretty impressive. This is a hell of a place to play college football and we’re a sell out now. Our people simply love Oklahoma State football and they looked awesome tonight and helped us win the game.”

yes, Gundy was complimentary of the fans during on-field interview (rightfully so)...
“The fans and the blackout was unbelievable,” Gundy said of the fans. “Pretty impressive. This is a hell of a place to play college football and we’re a sell out now. Our people simply love Oklahoma State football and they looked awesome tonight and helped us win the game.”
I listened to postgame. He didn’t bash anything

Gundy was fine. It’s just funny how Robert Allen after we lose. He goes to the locker room and is like hey guys
Christmas Vacation GIF

Completely unprofessional postgame by big mouth Robert Allen. Interviewing Dalton Cooper he starts baiting Dalton talking about “you really shut some of our own fans up…hahaha”. Credit to Dalton, he just said something to the effect of, it’s understandable as a fan, they just want to see their team play well. They really need to tell RA just to hold the microphone and let the other guys ask the questions.
I feel like RA embarasses the fanbase every other week.

I just try to ignore Fat Robert and don't really listen to the post game!

I’m still waiting for someone to tell me exactly what he said that was unprofessional?
On the radio postgame, didn’t hear Gundy say anything negative. Maybe some backhanded compliments. He said the crowd was great and really helps them when it is like that. He said something like the fans are still learning, in good environments fans come back after halftime, and that happened last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back