Official Game Thread: Kansas State vs. Oklahoma State

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm happy with the win, but I don't understand why people need to shift the conversation to a game that is 4 weeks away.
I hope OU beats Texas and get so high that willie nelson notices.

I want them to come to Stillwater with their little brother crap and we bury those dirt bags. Why? Because they deserve misery whether 4 weeks or 10 weeks away.

I hope they miss the play off on a controversial ranking. Why? Because they deserve it!

Animal House Quote GIF by Top 100 Movie Quotes of All Time
That is a master piece Stonewall, by the way stay safe wherever you are stationed, proud of our men and women protecting our Country! 🇺🇸

Completely unprofessional postgame by big mouth Robert Allen. Interviewing Dalton Cooper he starts baiting Dalton talking about “you really shut some of our own fans up…hahaha”. Credit to Dalton, he just said something to the effect of, it’s understandable as a fan, they just want to see their team play well. They really need to tell RA just to hold the microphone and let the other guys ask the questions.

feeling good finally...ha...good game plan, good play most of the game, obviously red zone has to improve, defense was solid, offense looked much improved, except the red zone, did I mention the red zone problems?...one of my uo buddies texted and said, 'man, kstate is really bad.' I said shut the *&^( up, maybe, just maybe, we contributed to that...anyways, Go Pokes!!!

feeling good finally...ha...good game plan, good play most of the game, obviously red zone has to improve, defense was solid, offense looked much improved, except the red zone, did I mention the red zone problems?...one of my uo buddies texted and said, 'man, kstate is really bad.' I said shut the *&^( up, maybe, just maybe, we contributed to that...anyways, Go Pokes!!!

Look at the bright side, at least we got in the red zone. Fun game!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back