Official Game Thread: Kansas State vs. Oklahoma State

Status
Not open for further replies.
So here we have @Backin82 ,who has been very vocal after the two losses. All he can come up with now is to snooze this post. LOL, go hang out at landthieves.com birry.
You can't help but be a d-bag, can you? I was actually traveling the last few days, was super busy working long days, and had intermittent service from Thurs-Saturday where I couldn't follow much football or even stay in close contact with family and friends.

I saw that we won, but didn't get to watch it, so I had no real comment on the game, because I would have been making all kinds of assumptions.

That said, I'm glad to see that I have free and very spacious accommodations in your head.

You can't help but be a d-bag, can you? I was actually traveling the last few days, was super busy working long days, and had intermittent service from Thurs-Saturday where I couldn't follow much football or even stay in close contact with family and friends.

I saw that we won, but didn't get to watch it, so I had no real comment on the game, because I would have been making all kinds of assumptions.

That said, I'm glad to see that I have free and very spacious accommodations in your head.
Every time

How is this related to the Kansas State game? As a mod, I find it odd that you're supporting unprovoked personal attacks that are completely un-related to the thread. Seems legit. Very on-brand.
You're the clown snoozing people's posts.
Legit indeed.

How is this related to the Kansas State game? As a mod, I find it odd that you're supporting unprovoked personal attacks that are completely un-related to the thread. Seems legit. Very on-brand.
You miraculously disappear when we win. Then burn this place down when we lose. Even when you say you don’t watch. I’m just pointing out how horrible of a poster you are and your ip address should be perma banned.

But you aren’t because you get to speak too. No matter how stupid it makes you look or people that agree

You miraculously disappear when we win. Then burn this place down when we lose. Even when you say you don’t watch. I’m just pointing out how horrible of a poster you are and your ip address should be perma banned.

But you aren’t because you get to speak too. No matter how stupid it makes you look or people that agree
Not sure what to tell ya, dude. My life isn't planned around OSU football, and I missed the last game. I didn't even get a chance to follow on the app or follow the score like I normally would when I can't watch.

You really wanna ban an IP because you don't agree with my manner of partaking in OSU football as a fan? That's absolutely bonkers, but again....on-brand.

Not sure what to tell ya, dude. My life isn't planned around OSU football, and I missed the last game. I didn't even get a chance to follow on the app or follow the score like I normally would when I can't watch.

You really wanna ban an IP because you don't agree with my manner of partaking in OSU football as a fan? That's absolutely bonkers, but again....on-brand.
Suuuuure.

And no. I told you no. Anywhere else would. You are a joke birry. Live with it

Suuuuure.

And no. I told you no. Anywhere else would. You are a joke birry. Live with it
Hold on a sec... You think I'm lying about being unavailable and without cell service last week??? wtf? That's amazing.

I guess when you have no valid position, you just make things up, huh? Its on-brand, but fairly surprising that a Moderator is engaging in and supporting petty personal stuff with a regular user. I kinda assumed there would be a degree of partiality or fairness, but I guess not on this site.

Also, none of this is related to the KSU game, and it would be cool if you could drop these weird, petty shenanigans. Not only is it pointless, but you clearly have an agenda, and have no interest in reality.

Hold on a sec... You think I'm lying about being unavailable and without cell service last week??? wtf? That's amazing.

I guess when you have no valid position, you just make things up, huh? Its on-brand, but fairly surprising that a Moderator is engaging in and supporting petty personal stuff with a regular user. I kinda assumed there would be a degree of partiality or fairness, but I guess not on this site.

Also, none of this is related to the KSU game, and it would be cool if you could drop these weird, petty shenanigans. Not only is it pointless, but you clearly have an agenda, and have no interest in reality.
Yeah. Except you do it every time

Yeah. Except you do it every time
I have no idea what you're talking about, and honestly don't care about this weird delusion you carry around. I watch games when I have time. I comment on this board when I have time. The fact that you have built some sort of profile on me, and feel the need to engage in this sort of dialogue is bizarre/concerning considering your position as a Mod.

I have no idea what you're talking about, and honestly don't care about this weird delusion you carry around. I watch games when I have time. I comment on this board when I have time. The fact that you have built some sort of profile on me, and feel the need to engage in this sort of dialogue is bizarre/concerning considering your position as a Mod.
LOL, you built that profile on yourself hoss.

Its wild that you have to prompt a Moderator to stop derailing a thread. He's like Barney Fife with his single bullet.

Season 2 Omg GIF by The Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back