Official Game Thread: Arkansas vs. Oklahoma State

What a blast. I came over from Bentonville with some razorback friends. We both agreed that both teams shot themself in the foot multiple times and we ran out of bullets first. We set in 238 near the ark fans. Their fans were great but I couldn’t resist screaming “SEC! SEC!”…as they left the stadium. Seriously most hog fans are awesome.

What a blast. I came over from Bentonville with some razorback friends. We both agreed that both teams shot themself in the foot multiple times and we ran out of bullets first. We set in 238 near the ark fans. Their fans were great but I couldn’t resist screaming “SEC! SEC!”…as they left the stadium. Seriously most hog fans are awesome.

That was the best fan base I remember hosting. And honestly, I didn't expect it.

Northern Illinois almost got screwed by the refs worse than we did but down goes Notre Dame.
I can’t laugh hard enough at this one, my god!!!
The‘statement win’ at A&M is exactly as suspected-A&M once again got hyped and hyped some more by the media.
I heard talk all week about how ND is a shoe in for the CFP even if they lose to USC, because of the A& M win.
That win is gonna mean less & less when the Aggies lose 5 or 6 games, but man is this one sweet!

I can’t laugh hard enough at this one, my god!!!
The‘statement win’ at A&M is exactly as suspected-A&M once again got hyped and hyped some more by the media.
I heard talk all week about how ND is a shoe in for the CFP even if they lose to USC, because of the A& M win.
That win is gonna mean less & less when the Aggies lose 5 or 6 games, but man is this one sweet!

ND lost to Northern Illinois today.

Yeah, that’s what my post was about.😳

Hopefully Nebraska can keep the hammer down and run CU out of the building.

Pretty much anyone not named Georgia has had a humbling day.
Texas entered the chat. They may be legit. OU is struggling though.
the lion king shame GIF

Big-time play by Daniels. Played like an LB. Reacted quickly, met the RB in the hole, and stood him up.
Big-time is an accurate description. He jumped up a good two yards into the hole and stone cold stopped him. He also made the play to stop the first down on the 3rd down play right before.

He never came off the field last year as a safety. We need to have him on the field more playing LB. Seems like he is only play 50-60% of snaps.

Big-time is an accurate description. He jumped up a good two yards into the hole and stone cold stopped him. He also made the play to stop the first down on the 3rd down play right before.

He never came off the field last year as a safety. We need to have him on the field more playing LB. Seems like he is only play 50-60% of snaps.
He looked lost most of the day. Glad Nardo was wise enough to stick with him.

We gave up almost 700 yards to ARKANSAS. Damn. D needs to figure it out but they won’t. Portrayed the classic Spencer ‘bend, don’t break’ model. We used to give up 700 yards and 50 points a game

Back