Official Game Thread: Arkansas vs. Oklahoma State

Ugly night for Big 12.
KU loses at Illinois.
Washington State up 21-10 on Tech.
Arizona down 10-6 at half versus Northern Arizona.

ASU up on Miss State 13-3 in 2Q though

I have enjoyed the win.
I donate.
This is a message board.
I believe tge offense giving the defense time to rest and adjust to Petrino’s schemes was the difference in the game.

We typically make good adjustments.
The offense made brown the entire first half.

I’m okay with a script not producing results because it’s more of a tool to read defense tendencies.

Our offensive coordinator is out of his depth.
This is year five.

Haiku?

So you were the only one?
Yea I just yelled it a few times. The stadium was really quiet as the team gathered for the singing. I’m sure many heard it. My voice carries well. Just good natured teasing. I didn’t want to start a fight with anyone. I’ll still remember ole miss fans chanting SEC as I left the cotton bowl years ago. I’ve had this in the back of my mind for a while.

Yea I just yelled it a few times. The stadium was really quiet as the team gathered for the singing. I’m sure many heard it. My voice carries well. Just good natured teasing. I didn’t want to start a fight with anyone. I’ll still remember ole miss fans chanting SEC as I left the cotton bowl years ago. I’ve had this in the back of my mind for a while.

I was really looking forward to the students doing a rousing "sec..sec..sec" chant when we were up 24 in the middle of the 4th quarter and Flores was entering for his 2nd series. But hearing six 12-year-olds whose voices hadn't changed do it coming down the ramp after the alma mater was close enough after what we'd been through yesterday.

Story time?

Monkeys Be Honest GIF

I had a couple of Arkansas fans around me in section 205. Only had to endure a couple of pig calls. The win saved me from endless SEC chants and pig calls, especially when leaving the stadium.

I didn't understand why we didn't go to defending the run and passing the ball on offense earlier.

It seemed like that was the only way. I'm sure the people around me were tired of hearing me call for the defense to only play the run from the 2nd quarter on. And for us to go to the passing game. :ROFLMAO:

Back