Official Game Thread: Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State

With nothing but solid people in front of the goal posts when they came down, I'm not surprised it was reported that at least one person sustained a serious head injury.
I have read the following on social media: student taken to hospital from getting hit on head by goal post, thought paralyzed early on...student hit on head (goal post) - small scratch...student tased by security while hanging from goal post and hurt bad...student broke leg jumping from wall...several sprained ankles...I'm guessing there were somewhere between 0 and 3,000 injuries...

When you watch that interview you have to be impressed. That’s a dude interested in doing his job and playing the game with his team.

When you watch that interview you have to be impressed. That’s a dude interested in doing his job and playing the game with his team.
As he is getting more exposure and you hear him talk more he comes across as very humble and very team-oriented. Seems like a great kid and I like our chances of him sticking around for his last year of college ball.

Yeah, I find it hard that a kid like this will jump to some larger school or larger NIL offer. Seems like a Cowboy for life.
I hope so and I hope we can come up with a good enough reason and NIL package for him to stay.

Back