Official Game Thread: BYU vs. Oklahoma State

stonewallpoke

Durable Brigade
Patreon Supporter
The next game is always the most important. And this one is a doozy.

Win and you’re in. That’s all there is to it.

Whatever has happened, for better or worse, doesn’t matter now. All that matters is that we handle the business in front of us.

Beat one of the newcomers, then play for a title. Let’s go.

Go Pokes! Beat the Cougars!

Brigham Young University Cougars vs. Oklahoma State University Cowboys
November 25, 2023, 2:30 PM CT
Boone Pickens Stadium, Stillwater, OK
BYU 5-6 (2-6), OSU 8-3 (6-2)
OSU leads the series, 2-0
TV: ABC
Radio: 93.7 FM
Online: Varsity Network

BYU Roster

BYU Game Notes

OSU Roster

OSU Game Notes

BYU’s last 3 road games, all losses, 37-7, 35-6, and 44-11. They are not really good in any area. Both Offense and Defense are 100+ in rankings. Offense is the worst we have faced. It will really be disappointing if Nardo can’t shut them down.

Take care of business! Let’s go Pokes!

BYU’s last 3 road games, all losses, 37-7, 35-6, and 44-11. They are not really good in any area. Both Offense and Defense are 100+ in rankings. Offense is the worst we have faced. It will really be disappointing if Nardo can’t shut them down.

Take care of business! Let’s go Pokes!
I remember UCF. I won’t be comfortable until the clock says 0:00, we have the lead and the players are headed to the locker room.

Last edited:
Well is all in front of them. Take care of business tomorrow and it’s back to Dallas. Who would have thought that after the South Alabama game? BYU is not a good football team. We should win which means we are probably going to lose.

BYU is better than their statistics would show, if for no other reason than they are finally and fully healthy offensively.

And, OSU has had to prepare for 2 different styles of QBs all week, so that could present issues.

BYU gave OU all they wanted and they are hungry to make a bowl.

And, honestly, OSU has enough talent to play up, but not enough talent to play down and beat a team the caliber of BYU.

This could be anywhere from OSU playing good and making things fairly comfortable as the game goes on, to being a game that was much tougher than anyone wanted.

This IS. a game that OSU COULD lose and I wouldn't walk away surprised. BYU, if they play well, has the weapons to play good offenae against OSU.

It has me quite a bit on edge, so I hope the boys come out and take care of business early and often.

Back