Official Game Thread: Oklahoma State vs. West Virginia

I think going forward, as Dunn does start to get a little more creative with the offense, I'd like to see Nixon and Ollie on the field at the same time.

Nixon is still a weapon, and I'm not sure he saw the field yesterday (not griping, Ollie was the man). With all of the injuries at WR, I think Nixon is one of our biggest threats.

To me, if we have our most dangerous guys on the field it goes:

Gordon
Presley
Nixon
Owens
Green/Bray

Of course we're getting some good looks with the TE's who are actually getting some good blocks, so I'm not saying we always have that group, but just more of it. Perhaps could make us more explosive in the passing game, which is something we have been missing.

I think going forward, as Dunn does start to get a little more creative with the offense, I'd like to see Nixon and Ollie on the field at the same time.

Nixon is still a weapon, and I'm not sure he saw the field yesterday (not griping, Ollie was the man). With all of the injuries at WR, I think Nixon is one of our biggest threats.

To me, if we have our most dangerous guys on the field it goes:

Gordon
Presley
Nixon
Owens
Green/Bray

Of course we're getting some good looks with the TE's who are actually getting some good blocks, so I'm not saying we always have that group, but just more of it. Perhaps could make us more explosive in the passing game, which is something we have been missing.
Nixon was out there for sure on returns...and I recall a few plays in relief for OG.

Yes. That would be fun. Nice short yardage package, and bring Pressley in motion and run power read/jet sweep/all kinds of fun stuff.
Would require the defense to account for and defend all 11 spots. (yes I know Bowman ran for a TD and will pull it but which set up would you rather defend against? :cool:)

Back