Official Game Thread: Oklahoma State vs. Central Florida

stonewallpoke

Durable Brigade
Patreon Supporter
Thanks, that was fun. Don’t forget: no regrets*.

Anyway, I’ve taken a family of four along with a MIL and another family of five to Disney World in July. I’m built for adversity in Orlando.

This sets up like a classic trap. An emotional let down.

Not if Ollie has his say. Hell, Bowman probably has thoughts on that too.

It’s time to finally pause the YouTube video of Bedlam and focus ahead. Let’s welcome another school to Big XII country, with Cowboy boots to asses.

Go Pokes! Beat the Knights!

Oklahoma State University Cowboys vs. University of Central Florida Knights
November 11, 2023, 2:30 PM CT
FBC Mortgage Stadium, Orlando, FL
OSU 7-2 (4-1), UCF 4-5 (1-5)
First meeting
TV: ESPN
Radio: 93.7 FM
Online: Varsity Network

UCF Roster

UCF Game Notes

OSU Roster

OSU Game Notes

I respectfully disagree this is a trap game. This team has fortitude, grit, and determination to not let down today. They smell blood, and its the Knights'. The squat game was a stepping stone to dominance in the new Big 12, and I believe this team knows that.
I tend to agree. I think that embarrassment against South Alabama was let down enough that this team won't let it happen again. They know full well they have zero margin for error left, now let's go stomp some throats!

Did the Gameday crew talk about our game at all? They didn't pick it at the end....

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G (2022) using Tapatalk

We just re-wound it to be sure, and there was not one mention of our game whatsoever on ESPN Gameday. They mentioned teams ranked below us, but no mention of our game.

So, I’m at a soccer tournament in AZ. My son’s game finishes during the 1st quarter of the OSU game. Thought I’d stream it. Got to the fields and barely have one bar of mobile signal.

Looks like I’ll be following on game tracker. Seems like we’ve lost games when this was my last resort. Hope it’s not an omen.

unlucky tv show GIF

No reason not to be dialed in. Just got settled in the drivers seat.

Take care of the ball. Take care of business. Go Pokes!

So, I’m at a soccer tournament in AZ. My son’s game finishes during the 1st quarter of the OSU game. Thought I’d stream it. Got to the fields and barely have one bar of mobile signal.

Looks like I’ll be following on game tracker. Seems like we’ve lost games when this was my last resort. Hope it’s not an omen.

unlucky tv show GIF

Grab your son and go home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back