Official Game Thread: Kansas vs. Oklahoma State

Print this post off and take it to the nearest mirror, Birry. If OrangePower didn’t go all Krypton we’d have reams of “hard data” of you being a douche canoe during and after a loss, and a Paris street mime after a win. Not that it matters, because as soon as the going got a little tough, we knew who you were based on posting style alone, so that’s enough to drop the “conjecture” tag.

Your weird obsession with bedowngrading Gundy every chance you get and refusing to eat your crow is the issue here. Not anybody else.
Let's deconstruct this one piece at a time.
Q: Did I bedowngrade Gundy in this thread?
A: No, I didn't

Q: Is there crow to be eaten?
A: No, there isn't.

Q: Are you or Monkey's posts in this thread in any way related to the game thread?
A: No, they aren't.

Your obsession with me (or whoever you think I am) is, frankly, bizarre, and I'm surprised that the powers that be are ok with y'all derailing things to chase ghosts.

Let's deconstruct this one piece at a time.
Q: Did I bedowngrade Gundy in this thread?
A: No, I didn't

Q: Is there crow to be eaten?
A: No, there isn't.

Q: Are you or Monkey's posts in this thread in any way related to the game thread?
A: No, they aren't.

Your obsession with me (or whoever you think I am) is, frankly, bizarre, and I'm surprised that the powers that be are ok with y'all derailing things to chase ghosts.
Just because people disagree with you and don’t let you get the last passive-aggressive word in doesn’t mean their obsessed with you. On the contrary, you seem to be obsessed with thinking others are obsessed with you. That’s cute.

Back