Official Game Thread: Kansas vs. Oklahoma State

First time I've had a chance to watch us play this season. How did this team lose to USA? We look pretty decent with the exception of a couple of plays.
Liar!

You were actively posting during the Iowa St game.(when we were losing) You only come out to troll when we're doing bad. Nice how you disappear when we beat a top 25 team!

"Pretty decent". Closest you can get to something positive. You're either a troll from another team or i don't know what. Either way, I hope you find some joy.

Go Pokes!

Liar!

You were actively posting during the Iowa St game.(when we were losing) You only come out to troll when we're doing bad. Nice how you disappear when we beat a top 25 team!

"Pretty decent". Closest you can get to something positive. You're either a troll from another team or i don't know what. Either way, I hope you find some joy.

Go Pokes!
You created a post on a message board calling out a fellow Cowboy for no reason, accusing them of being a liar, and you're the one telling me to "find some joy". The irony...

I may have watched parts of some games here and there, but this was the first time I've had the time to really sit and watch a game start to finish this season. A win is a win, but use some objectivity, please. We pulled out a 7 point win against an above average Kansas (!!!) team that's barely inside the Top 25. We looked somewhere between competent and decent today; nothing more. We played pretty good offense for about 2 quarters in this game, and inconsistent defense. We easily could have lost the game if KU didn't drop 2 INTs (one being a sure pick 6). I can easily celebrate a win and also acknowledge our strengths and weaknesses all at the same time.

I have no interest in getting into a fan measuring contest with you. If you believe that you cheer for the Pokes better than me, then.......good for you, I guess? I cheer for the Pokes, and always will.

You created a post on a message board calling out a fellow Cowboy for no reason, accusing them of being a liar, and you're the one telling me to "find some joy". The irony...

I may have watched parts of some games here and there, but this was the first time I've had the time to really sit and watch a game start to finish this season. A win is a win, but use some objectivity, please. We pulled out a 7 point win against an above average Kansas (!!!) team that's barely inside the Top 25. We looked somewhere between competent and decent today; nothing more. We played pretty good offense for about 2 quarters in this game, and inconsistent defense. We easily could have lost the game if KU didn't drop 2 INTs (one being a sure pick 6). I can easily celebrate a win and also acknowledge our strengths and weaknesses all at the same time.

I have no interest in getting into a fan measuring contest with you. If you believe that you cheer for the Pokes better than me, then.......good for you, I guess? I cheer for the Pokes, and always will.

So you’re an avid fan?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

There was a reason and it was clearly stated.

So you’re an avid fan?

Oh, this sounds like a fun game.

I used to be, but not as "avid" as I once was. Now I just watch games when I have time, and have drastically lowered my expectations for football and basketball to the point that neither are things that I plan my life around. I also spend way less time on message boards than I did before.

How about you? Avid, or nah?

Now I just watch games when I have time
And then lie about how much you watch the games on message boards. Weird.
I also spend way less time on message boards than I did before.
Only when we win. When we lose, you seem to have countless hours to waste complaining about Gundy, the AD, or anything related to Oklahoma State football. We call this the "Birry Maneuver".

Oh, this sounds like a fun game.

I used to be, but not as "avid" as I once was. Now I just watch games when I have time, and have drastically lowered my expectations for football and basketball to the point that neither are things that I plan my life around. I also spend way less time on message boards than I did before.

How about you? Avid, or nah?

Avid enough to watch the game so that when I comment on the team or coaches I sound halfway intelligent.

Another great team win! KU came into the game as one of the best rushing teams in the country. That offense is very complex and hard to contain, then you throw in a QB that is as athletic as Bean is. I was concerned coming in about being able to slow down their run game and they absolutely did that. It was obvious that the entire gameplan was to sell out to stop the run, in which you have to use the safeties in run fits more and being more aggressive in their reads. As a result, Bean and co made plays in the passing game. Have to tip your hat to them for that. Defense made some halftime adjustments and a few going into the 4th it appeared. We also have to understand, this is a completely new scheme and it will take time to mesh it all together. Nardo has proven he can make in game and half time adjustments at this level, I fully believe we have found a solid DC and young! I think this D can be very good next season!

Great game, great atmosphere, Ollie and Oliver are Beasts!!!
ok, this has nothing to do with OSU football, but as I visited the restroom twice during game, I observed roughly 43% of men washing their hands after relieving themselves...c'mon man, wash your freakin' hands....I will no longer shake hands, fist bumps from now on....

Another great team win! KU came into the game as one of the best rushing teams in the country. That offense is very complex and hard to contain, then you throw in a QB that is as athletic as Bean is. I was concerned coming in about being able to slow down their run game and they absolutely did that. It was obvious that the entire gameplan was to sell out to stop the run, in which you have to use the safeties in run fits more and being more aggressive in their reads. As a result, Bean and co made plays in the passing game. Have to tip your hat to them for that. Defense made some halftime adjustments and a few going into the 4th it appeared. We also have to understand, this is a completely new scheme and it will take time to mesh it all together. Nardo has proven he can make in game and half time adjustments at this level, I fully believe we have found a solid DC and young! I think this D can be very good next season!
I agree
10-4, Rodger dodger, over and out…

You lied, what do you expect?

Back