Official Game Thread: BYU vs. Oklahoma State

Our offense is so dependent on Bowman making quick reads and getting rid of the ball. The rain really hinders his ability to do that. Luckily next week will be inside.

I expect a lot of RPO to start the game next week. Bowman and Dunn have been good with that early more often than not this year.

This game could be anywhere from us getting blown out to Pokes by 14.

I'll call it now, if we're within 7 at half we win. Gundy is a better coach than Sark. Texas is not a second half team and we are. Unfortunately, they are very very talented at every position and could potentially just out-athlete us.

I'll be there wearing orange.

Our offense is so dependent on Bowman making quick reads and getting rid of the ball. The rain really hinders his ability to do that. Luckily next week will be inside.

I expect a lot of RPO to start the game next week. Bowman and Dunn have been good with that early more often than not this year.

This game could be anywhere from us getting blown out to Pokes by 14.

I'll call it now, if we're within 7 at half we win. Gundy is a better coach than Sark. Texas is not a second half team and we are. Unfortunately, they are very very talented at every position and could potentially just out-athlete us.

I'll be there wearing orange.
As will everyone. Specify your orange, sir!

Man I want to make the trip out there but I'm 0-3 for osu games in cowboy stadium (Ole miss cotton bowl, Missouri cotton bowl, and Baylor big 12 title game)

I'm not worried about Texas. I'm not saying I'm sure we'll win, but I feel good about us showing up and playing well.

Texas probably wanted BYU to win so they could play OU and have a win over a higher ranked team and to get revenge, so playing us is probably a disappointment. Hopefully there aren't any upsets tonight so they won't think they have much of a chance at making the playoff. Plus, they are beatable--KSU had them dead to rights in Austin. We are just the type of scrappy team Texas doesn't want to deal with.

Back