Official Game Thread: Oklahoma State vs. Houston

Texas' offense not doing its part so far versus ISU. 3-3 2q

But a punt return for TD makes it 10-3 horns

Apparently called back. I hate gametracker

Last edited:
Unfortunately could not watch the game live, but just going by the some of the comments on here and other areas, another solid W and that is all that matters. BYU is doing better this season than I thought they would, but still feel good about next week and a 9-3 regular season would be spectacular.

Also, and sorry if missed an introduction thread, but first post here and glad to be here. Not an OSU alumni myself(Played football at Lenoir-Rhyne in NC where I still live, very small school haha) but a family member went to to OSU and got the Pokes fever with him if you will and became a fan due to that. Also a librarian if that matters at all haha.

On a side note: Football is the main sport I pay attention too when it comes to the Cowboys, but will check in and watch the other sports when I can and am a huge Tar Heel basketball guy, hope that is alright.;)

Also, and sorry if missed an introduction thread, but first post here and glad to be here. Not an OSU alumni myself(Played football at Lenoir-Rhyne in NC where I still live, very small school haha) but a family member went to to OSU and got the Pokes fever with him if you will and became a fan due to that.

Congrats on your playoff win today, but GO BLAZERS!!

Back