Official Game Thread: Oklahoma State vs. Houston

stonewallpoke

Durable Brigade
Patreon Supporter
Let’s not do that again.

Hell, let’s not do the last couple of meetings with Houston again, either.

Our winning streak was fun. Three wins over ranked teams, including Bedlam. It had to end somewhere, I suppose. Big group trips to Orlando can get really difficult in the rain, trust me.

We have a chance to start another winning streak. We have to if we want to play for something meaningful.

Don’t think for a second that Ollie doesn’t take it personally that he had under 30 yards last week. Houston, you might have a problem.

(Sorry, low hanging fruit I know)

Go Pokes! Beat the Cougars!

Oklahoma State University Cowboys vs. University of Houston Cougars
November 18, 2023, 3 PM CT
TDECU Stadium, Houston, TX
OSU 7-3 (5-2), UH 4-6 (2-5)
Houston leads the series, 10-9-1
TV: ESPN2
Radio: 93.7 FM
Online: Varsity Network

UH Roster

UH Game Notes

OSU Roster

OSU Game Notes

My concern is that our D is gonna get shredded through the air. Can't understand why we're still giving up that many big plays.
Poor technique and not understanding their assignment. They get caught flat footed too much. Then they are scrambling to recover then either don’t get their head around and get called for pass interference or they give up a big play because they lose the WR

Poor technique and not understanding their assignment. They get caught flat footed too much. Then they are scrambling to recover then either don’t get their head around and get called for pass interference or they give up a big play because they lose the WR

That's inexcusable at this point of the season.

I agree with everything you said, however, I'm not sure getting your head around/making a play for the ball matters anymore. I'm so confused I no longer have any idea what PI even is.

Back