Official Game Thread: Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State

I had no idea OU fans were such entitled twats.

Man these guys are searching massively for copium whining about players faking injuries and bad officiating.

I never thought denial would hurt them so much. Man they can’t even fathom losing to us.

The salt is not just coming out their eyes. It’s oozing out their bodies like a slug dunked with salt on the sidewalk.

this has been a good no this has been a great day. And I hope it keeps them up at night

Man these guys are searching massively for copium whining about players faking injuries and bad officiating.

I never thought denial would hurt them so much. Man they can’t even fathom losing to us.

The salt is not just coming out their eyes. It’s oozing out their bodies like a slug dunked with salt on the sidewalk.

this has been a good no this has been a great day. And I hope it keeps them up at night
Respectfully, I have to ask, are you like eight years old?😂😂😂

With nothing but solid people in front of the goal posts when they came down, I'm not surprised it was reported that at least one person sustained a serious head injury.

I call BS, there is no way you had no idea. 🤣

Will ESPN have a playback of the game sometime this week? Frickin’ Dish has ABC blocked and I wasn’t able to record the game. TIA

uo has won conf championships going on 75 years bc they’ve bought (I mean recruited) more superior talent than every team in that conference save 1. Used to be Nebraska and lately Texas. The talent delta to the other teams wasn’t even close. Next year they enter a conference where they will be talent deficient to at least 4 teams probably 6 and they will be talent equal to another 2 or 3.

Shhhh, I've watched them and Texas rationalize away their losses in conference that are a regular occurrence as 'just not being fired up to play Iowa State, KU, and on and on...' The average Texas fan doesn't even realize they've been the 6th best team in the Big 12 for the last decade.

Back