Official Game Thread: Oklahoma State vs. Texas

stonewallpoke

Durable Brigade
Patreon Supporter
Rarely do we get to control our own destiny in sports. On Saturday, we do.

Honestly, if you wrote this OSU season as a script, it would never sell. Left for dead after a mediocre first few games, punctuated by a blowout loss to directional Alabama. Loss in Ames.

Rip off a winning streak against mostly ranked teams including Oklahoma. Blowout loss to UCF in a “they are who we thought they were” type performance. Battled back to stay in the hunt against a few mid teams.

It’s at this part of our story that reality shows up in the form of a dominant powerhouse Texas team, looking to impress the committee enough to gain a playoff spot, right?

Not so fast, my friends.

These Pokes are far from perfect. Hell, they’d tell you that themselves. And maybe Texas will just out-star rankings the Cowboys. It’s on the table.

I don’t believe it.

I believe in Oklahoma State. I believe in Alan Bowman. I believe in Brennan Presley, Leon Johnson III, and Jaden Bray. I believe in Nick Martin. I believe in Trey Rucker. I believe in Mike Gundy.

I believe in Ollie Gordon.

I believe.

Time to be a champion.

Go Pokes! Beat the Longhorns!

Oklahoma State University Cowboys vs. University of Texas Longhorns
December 2, 2023, 11:00 AM CT
AT&T Stadium, Arlington, TX
OSU 9-3 (7-2), UT 11-1 (8-1)
UT leads the series, but not lately
TV: ABC
Radio: 93.7 FM
Online: Varsity Network

UT Roster

UT Game Notes

OSU Roster

OSU Game Notes

The mission: Send the deserters off to the SEC with a final L.

1 down, 1 to go. Take care of business, men!

happy ford GIF

Coffee and Irish cream to start a most glorious day.
Orange On! Go Pokes!

SportsCenter just got done showing the OSU meltdowns to Texas and having a good laugh. Usually when SC and Vegas picks against OSU it is a good omen.

Back