Official Game Thread: Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State

Is that Gundy hugging him at the end? Can’t be, all I’ve heard all week is that Gundy doesn’t care about his players?

Just got back from the game. And all I got to say is good ride cowboys good ride.

I had some douche bag sooner fan yelling OSU sucks behind me at the game and man that drunk puke looked like he was going to die after the game.

Good riddance to OU. Enjoy the SEC. Maybe they can win the sec east every 10 years

Just got back from the game. And all I got to say is good ride cowboys good ride.

I had some douche bag sooner fan yelling OSU sucks behind me at the game and man that drunk puke looked like he was going to die after the game.

Good riddance to OU. Enjoy the SEC. Maybe they can win the sec east every 10 years
Deep down...they know what's coming in the sec...they know vegetable isnt the answer...if they didnt before, they likely do now

I think OU will probably beat the SEC bottom feeders but won’t fair well against georgia, Tennessee and bama likes
Yes. Agree. But if you know that fanbase...anymore than 2 losses and pitchforks & torches emerge...the stadium empties before half...and DV increases

I think OU will probably beat the SEC bottom feeders but won’t fair well against georgia, Tennessee and bama likes
I've got a buddy that's a Mississippi State alumni, I keep telling him the same thing. He's not looking forward to OU and Texas joining the SEC. I think they'll both be middle of the pack with enough wins against the big dogs here and there to dilute the conference

I think they'll be just like their fellow Benedict Arnold brethren aTm and misery. Usually not terrible, about middle of the road. Every once in a blue moon turn out really good. Yet still, everyone knows they ain't winning the conference any time soon. It'll take several other teams having a down year for such a thing to happen.
I've got a buddy that's a Mississippi State alumni, I keep telling him the same thing. He's not looking forward to OU and Texas joining the SEC. I think they'll both be middle of the pack with enough wins against the big dogs here and there to dilute the conference

The next big step for Gundy is he has to parlay this 5 game (and counting) winning streak into bringing in some more talent. Credit to him and the staff for what they are doing with what they have.

The new Big 12 is up for grabs and there's no reason we can't be at or near the top every year and make the playoff.
Hopefully they had some high level recruits in today.

uo has won conf championships going on 75 years bc they’ve bought (I mean recruited) more superior talent than every team in that conference save 1. Used to be Nebraska and lately Texas. The talent delta to the other teams wasn’t even close. Next year they enter a conference where they will be talent deficient to at least 4 teams probably 6 and they will be talent equal to another 2 or 3.

Back