Official Game Thread: Oklahoma State vs. Kansas State

The problem is the O line. Doesn’t matter how good ur back is or QB is… if you can’t open holes or protect your QB..Ur offensive is Done.
Go back and watch the replay when Big Dave puts it up on YouTube they actually mixed up some gap schemes with the inside/outside zone and they actually I believe had the best game on the ground so far, we may have actually had a few more against South Dakota but they are not FBS K State! Just execute better and they may get back to the 150 plus yards rushing, it is definitely worth a try to go 50/50 with gap scheme and zone or maybe even higher percent gap scheme but we are just fans as we would be told by Robert Allen and Tom Dirato so what do we know! 🥴

Gundy is going to pretend like everything is ok and we will lose to WVU in triple OT after bowman throws 5 INT.

Gundy will talk about turtle hunting and how sometimes you just have to be patient. The plan will eventually play out

Metro Escalate GIF by KreativCopy

Our offensive line coach is terrible and I mean that in best way. I don’t like dunn but this Dickey guy is absolutely horrible. We need to pay Henson to come back or find a legitimate division 1 coach that knows how to recruit and develop. Probably a guy like wickline. We need to do this very soon. Dunn is bad but priority one in the off season is finding a Dickey replacement

Our offensive line coach is terrible and I mean that in best way. I don’t like dunn but this Dickey guy is absolutely horrible. We need to pay Henson to come back or find a legitimate division 1 coach that knows how to recruit and develop. Probably a guy like wickline. We need to do this very soon. Dunn is bad but priority one in the off season is finding a Dickey replacement
That ship sailed

How was he so good for so long at KSU? It's like he's stopped trying, things have moved past him, or he's being asked to teach something he doesn't like/agree with.

Back