Official Game Thread: Oklahoma State vs. Kansas State

This is the point where everyone needs to go. Next year is a complete reset. We will lose all of our offensive starters to graduations and transfers. The defense has been a revolving door and I expect more of the same. I don’t see any reasonable OSU fan will watch their nil money burn up for this type of product. Gundy is toast. This is the most disappointed I’ve been with OSU since I’ve been watching 30+ years. High expectations this year and all of those expectations are burnt out before we even got to October. Dunn and Rattay need fired tomorrow. Gundy needs to hang up the headset and watch his boy play D2. Our brand is officially reset to 2003…
The second half of 2022 was NO FUN WALK IN THE PARK WITH SANDERS INJURY ISSUES AND INCONSISTENT OFFENSE WHERE WE LOST FOUR OF OUR LAST FIVE INCLUDING THE BOWL GAME!!! I was convinced by a car dealer in Stillwater to open the wallet to the tune of $5,000 grand for NIL and we brought in a bunch, like 15 or 16 transfers and made it to Dallas last year against Texas!!! Is the future going as much to the portal as possible (Do we have the $$$ to compete for top talent???)🤔

Let’s hope last week closed the door on Rangel’s opportunities. Gundy simply said Flores wasn’t ready because he wasn’t getting the snaps in practice. Who’s to say Flores didn’t get more this week? I know, probably wishful thinking. Perspective has changed though now, goals are basically out the window, time to build for the future.
That’s concerning in some ways and weirdly comforting. Concerning in that Gundy should know Rangel can’t play at this level and shouldn’t be getting those valuable snaps. Comforting because my guess is Gundy is worried about Flores outshining Bowman and is trying to avoid a QB controversy.

Everyone is to blame. Poor game plans.. Gundy, sheesh.. fire Dunn already. Was once one of the best WR recruiters but has been completely ineffective since promotion. Terrible defense.

All the coaches are to blame and so are the players. The players gave up before start of 2nd quarter. Not good

I wasn't highly optimistic prior to the start of the season but I didn't suspect a complete collapse of both the offense and defense. Good grief.

Robert? He's probably smoking a huge brisket.

Robert is spraying beef broth brisket injection in the air to celebrate the players efforts and how far the came from the Utah game.

Gundy is doing the stanky leg and the players are yelling hoping Robert doesn’t choke from the massive brisket he is inhaling.

Dunn is breaking out the playbook trying to develop a decent play for next game. Dickey is smacking the oline telling them they run blocked like animals out there.

The whole staff is smiling because they are getting their paychecks and the strip club is open late in Manhattan

Back