Official Game Thread: Oklahoma State vs. Kansas State

Gundy will say the usual. We were out coached. Didn't game plan very well. Will need to work harder this week.

But seriously even the Koolaid drinkers have to start seeing that this program is not heading in the right direction. They can't keep using the excuse well remember the old days. We have been to a bowl game for all these so we are doing good. I guess they don't care what bowl game just that we went. I personally don't like the Ajax Toilet Cleaning Bowl
He said on the radio right before kickoff that they had an amazing week of practice.

Well that wasn’t fun to watch! Geez, gave up 300 yards rushing and made Johnson look like Joe Montana in their passing game!!! 3 TURNOVERS DON’T HELP!!! I still can’t believe we actually held a 13-7 lead in the second quarter!!! Oh well, I am down in Dallas getting ready to head to SMU vs Florida State as my nephew is a senior this year and works for the football equipment unit for the Ponies!!! Go SMU!!! 🤔

True freshman quarterback for OU comes out, lights it up and runs a 50 yard touchdown run on a keeper. Gee, wonder if Zane Flores could do that kind of thing? Sadly, we will never know! I wouldn’t be surprised if he entered the portal before the end of the season.

This is the point where everyone needs to go. Next year is a complete reset. We will lose all of our offensive starters to graduations and transfers. The defense has been a revolving door and I expect more of the same. I don’t see any reasonable OSU fan will watch their nil money burn up for this type of product. Gundy is toast. This is the most disappointed I’ve been with OSU since I’ve been watching 30+ years. High expectations this year and all of those expectations are burnt out before we even got to October. Dunn and Rattay need fired tomorrow. Gundy needs to hang up the headset and watch his boy play D2. Our brand is officially reset to 2003…

This is the point where everyone needs to go. Next year is a complete reset. We will lose all of our offensive starters to graduations and transfers. The defense has been a revolving door and I expect more of the same. I don’t see any reasonable OSU fan will watch their nil money burn up for this type of product. Gundy is toast. This is the most disappointed I’ve been with OSU since I’ve been watching 30+ years. High expectations this year and all of those expectations are burnt out before we even got to October. Dunn and Rattay need fired tomorrow. Gundy needs to hang up the headset and watch his boy play D2. Our brand is officially reset to 2003…
Gundy isn't going anywhere unless he wants to

Even if that were the case, Rangel would get the nod for next week instead of the QB who should be getting the PT.
Let’s hope last week closed the door on Rangel’s opportunities. Gundy simply said Flores wasn’t ready because he wasn’t getting the snaps in practice. Who’s to say Flores didn’t get more this week? I know, probably wishful thinking. Perspective has changed though now, goals are basically out the window, time to build for the future.

Back