Official Game Thread: Oklahoma State vs. Kansas State

I think we beat WVU next week at home
Idk..

WVU has the #1 ranked qb in nation as a 12 year old. They also have 4 guys that are projected 1sr rounders on draft, but has been limited last 2 years because Rich Rod isn’t there. Hell their backup kicker was clocked at a 4.3 40 so watch out for the fakes.

Gundy will say the usual. We were out coached. Didn't game plan very well. Will need to work harder this week.

But seriously even the Koolaid drinkers have to start seeing that this program is not heading in the right direction. They can't keep using the excuse well remember the old days. We have been to a bowl game for all these years, so we are doing good. I guess they don't care what bowl game just that we went. I personally don't like the Ajax Toilet Cleaning Bowl

Last edited:
Idk..

WVU has the #1 ranked qb in nation as a 12 year old. They also have 4 guys that are projected 1sr rounders on draft, but has been limited last 2 years because Rich Rod isn’t there. Hell their backup kicker was clocked at a 4.3 40 so watch out for the fakes.
You had me in the first half. Not gonna lie

Gundy will say the usual. We were out coached. Didn't game plan very well. Will need to work harder this week.

But seriously even the Koolaid drinkers have to start seeing that this program is not heading in the right direction. They can't keep using the excuse well remember the old days. We have been to a bowl game for all these so we are doing good. I guess they don't care what bowl game just that we went. I personally don't like the Ajax Toilet Cleaning Bowl
My koolaid is about as orange as it gets but I’m starting to think that Gundy has run his course. The fact that we can’t turn our track record of consistent success into solid recruiting is infuriating. We should be a top 25 recruiting class every year at minimum

Back