Official Game Thread: Oklahoma State vs. Kansas State

Because Ollie was unknown. And we lost Brooks and Springfield, 2 veteran starters. Ollie is the only thing DCs focus on. And all we do is give it to him 10 yds behind the line of scrimmage. Pretty easy to dissect. No counter, no TE play actions, no 2 back sets, no fullbacks. Absolute elementary planning

Robert is spraying beef broth brisket injection in the air to celebrate the players efforts and how far the came from the Utah game.

Gundy is doing the stanky leg and the players are yelling hoping Robert doesn’t choke from the massive brisket he is inhaling.

Dunn is breaking out the playbook trying to develop a decent play for next game. Dickey is smacking the oline telling them they run blocked like animals out there.

The whole staff is smiling because they are getting their paychecks and the strip club is open late in Manhattan
RA was basically calling them quitters during the game.

Robert is spraying beef broth brisket injection in the air to celebrate the players efforts and how far the came from the Utah game.

Gundy is doing the stanky leg and the players are yelling hoping Robert doesn’t choke from the massive brisket he is inhaling.

Dunn is breaking out the playbook trying to develop a decent play for next game. Dickey is smacking the oline telling them they run blocked like animals out there.

The whole staff is smiling because they are getting their paychecks and the strip club is open late in Manhattan
Dunn should be breaking out a Road Map and try to figure out how he's getting home.
It's not just that the play calling is garbage, it's the fact that our offense looks completely confused and unorganized.

Dunn should be breaking out a Road Map and try to figure out how he's getting home.
It's not just that the play calling is garbage, it's the fact that our offense looks completely confused and unorganized.
But here is the problem… coach gundy likes to hunt. Dunn likes to hunt. Gundy and Dunn have things in common. Gundy doesn’t want to lose him because therefore hunting is gone.

In addition, they enjoy coaches appreciation day together and probably chase the tail around … drink a few cocktails. You see what I’m saying. This is a lot to give up to satisfy a. Bunch of fans who don’t understand the intricacies of big 12 football

But here is the problem… coach gundy likes to hunt. Dunn likes to hunt. Gundy and Dunn have things in common. Gundy doesn’t want to lose him because therefore hunting is gone.

In addition, they enjoy coaches appreciation day together and probably chase the tail around … drink a few cocktails. You see what I’m saying. This is a lot to give up to satisfy a. Bunch of fans who don’t understand the intricacies of big 12 football
Those ole polecats.

The radio postgame was a whole lot of nothing. Just “My mom told me when the tough gets going, the tough get going.” “We can’t make big changes during the season, in my opinion”. “You aren’t going to win very many games giving up 10 yards a carry, we have to stop the run”.

Gundy just told RA that now is not the time for drastic changes. Or that was how I interpreted it
Right in cue. He doubles down every time he's challenged. He'd rather lose games than change his approach. Because changing his approach would mean hard decisions and some actual effort... Not something he's willing to do.

I'm cool if he wants to pursue a work life balance for him and his staff, but we should be paying them half these salaries or less if that's their mindset. Not top 15 money for outside the top 25 results.

I hope your theory is correct... I'm starting to wonder if Dunn may have some kind of Diddy evidence on Gundy.

The radio postgame was a whole lot of nothing. Just “My mom told me when the tough gets going, the tough get going.” “We can’t make big changes during the season, in my opinion”. “You aren’t going to win very many games giving up 10 yards a carry, we have to stop the run”.
Well Gundy! You're a dumbazz that doesn't have the stones to make big changes. Which is why we give up 10 yds per carry causing us to lose lots of games. That's what my mom told me.

Back