Official Game Thread: Oklahoma State vs. BYU

Honestly I don't know if it is Nardo's fault. He got brought in because he is a 3-3-5 guy but we aren't running the defense he was hired to run.
There is not a lot of difference between running a 3-3-5 and a 4-2-5. It’s bringing one guy down to the line which you do half the time anyway in a 3-3-5. We can’t get push consistently with 4 guys, it’d be non existent with 3.

Nardo has no feel for the game, rarely blitz’s to keep a QB off balance. His defenders up front just go lock up with somebody and ask safeties to come up and make tackles. In pass coverage, they just sit back in a zone, run to a spot and get picked apart. They can’t tackle. This guy gets paid to much money to be this incompetent.

Jesus. BYU is very average. You probably want to give Gundy a raise. Guess what? We are 0-4 in a shitty conference. Gundy should be canned. 20 years at the helm and really not much to show. Fu*k you and your moral victories.
BYU would have lost 3-4 games already in the SEC. Gundy is going to go on the post game and act like they played tough @13. Freaking joke! What happened to the team that played in the big 12 title games? What happened to the team that played baylor with RG3 and absolutely railed them on national tv? What happened to putting half 100 on every team we played?

BYU would have lost 3-4 games already in the SEC. Gundy is going to go on the post game and act like they played tough @13. Freaking joke! What happened to the team that played in the big 12 title games? What happened to the team that played baylor with RG3 and absolutely railed them on national tv? What happened to putting half 100 on every team we played?
"Well the game of football has changed and in this new modern era of college-football it's important to have hunting buddies"

Our program is way past the point of “hey I’m proud of this team for playing the #13 team in the country close”. Forget all of that.. We have to have higher standard. Changes need to be made. I still believe in Gundy and his ability to coach but he HAS to adapt to what CFB has become. This product that has been paid for and put on the field is bad. We have talent but aren’t getting results. This is directly related to coaching. If another team is just flat out more talented than us and win I can get over it. But the way we play defense makes me want to vomit, it’s unacceptable. I was 100% wrong on Nardo.

Back