Official Game Thread: Oklahoma State vs. BYU

Much better showing by the team. However, I can not believe how bad the defense has been this year. Yeah I know there are injuries but they were bad before the injuries.

Gundy’s defensive coordinator hire was awful. He gets paid too much to make that kind of personnel mistake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Honestly I don't know if it is Nardo's fault. He got brought in because he is a 3-3-5 guy but we aren't running the defense he was hired to run.

What a game. Took a top 13 team down to the wire without our 4 best defensive players and an injury to our QB.

So proud of these players and coaches. Amazing effort.

I agree except with the defensive coaches. The defense has been bad all year. Only getting worse with the injuries. Brutal defense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fire the entire defensive staff. Play 15 yards off the WRs and still give up the TD. I swear we're the only team in the country that effing stupid that refuses to play man coverage and blitz the qb on known passing downs. I would handcuff Gundy to a chair and force him to watch every effin SEC and NFL game this weekend and I guarantee not a one of them play this weak soft coverage shot. There are 8 year old playing NCAA 25 that could figure this shot out. GD PATHETIC

75 yards in 1 minute. Absolutely pathetic. I could have caught that TD pass with how far off we were playing.

Last edited:
That was brutal. Offense finally comes alive under Rangel. He goes down, which freaking sucks. Bowman comes in and does enough to win, and once again the defense is trash. We've got too many good players to suck this badly. Absolutely no improvement in two years under Nardo.

I agree except with the defensive coaches. The defense has been bad all year. Only getting worse with the injuries. Brutal defense.

I'll agree with you to a point. Playing Robertson cost us the game. Poor kid got picked on all night and even missed the final tackle. I can't believe we don't have a scholarship safety of the 14 on the roster that could have played better.

Our D played well other than 96, 5 and 8. Hard to play D with 3 empty spots on the field.

Back