Official Game Thread: South Alabama vs. Oklahoma State

Dang, I remember thinking last year that KState was the absolute worst game of Gundy's tenure. That horrible loss at least has the excuse that KState was a reputable team and it was at their house. WTF is this?
These types of games are becoming a common occurrence. That scares the crap out of me.

Well I guess anyone with a pulse should be hitting the portal before they hit the showers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't wait for all the tweets from the players about fans not being real fans if they don't have their backs turning this complete clown show back onto the fans.

Can't wait for all the tweets from the players about fans not being real fans if they don't have their backs turning this complete clown show back onto the fans.
I can’t waitto pop a blood vessel at all the alumns telling us to be loyal and true

How many tackles have we missed tonight. Or tackled at the shoulder pads and let them fall forward for 3 or 4 yards. My middle school teams tackle better than this

We’re at a point in our program that our fans are booing opposing teams hurt players. Making the land thieves fans look classy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back