Official Game Thread: Oklahoma State vs. Tulsa

Because people are putting 8 people in the box and Casey Dunn is stubborn. There’s a reason Bowman is 18/22, 274 yards and 4 TDs in the first half
I'd say we were running for show rather than stubborn. The longer we could keep them with 8 or 9 in the box the more open the pass game.

I'm impressed at the lengths some of yall will go to complain. Really impressive.

I'd say we were running for show rather than stubborn. The longer we could keep them with 8 or 9 in the box the more open the pass game.

I'm impressed at the lengths some of yall will go to complain. Really impressive.
It’s not a Casey Dunn specific thing. It’s a coaches in general thing. I coached football for 13 years at various levels and “Establish the run, to set up the pass” is ingrained in every coach that played the game. I came in as an outsider that never played organized football outside of pee wee and it blew my mind.

O-line is awful on run blocking. That was an embarrassing effort. The only way this team makes the conference championship game is throwing the ball. Will not be able to rely on the run game. Utah and KSU will absolutely obliterate the oline.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back