Official Game Thread: Oklahoma State vs. Tulsa

There's no innovation in the run block scheme. This isn't rocket science. We're trying to run against 7 1/2 man front with 5 blockers, and we're running deadass up the middle every time. You're not going to win there.
I agree but I think we have also struggled against a light box as well.

The good news is, in the absence of any kind of running game, Bowman is having a nice day throwing the ball so far today. If he just continues lighting them up through the air, that alone eventually should open some running lanes!

I agree but I think we have also struggled against a light box as well.

The Office Thats GIF

The good news is, in the absence of any kind of running game, Bowman is having a nice day throwing the ball so far today. If he just continues lighting them up through the air, that alone eventually should open some running lanes!
Not going to run the ball until we light up a couple teams with 4-500 passing yards. So many in the box each game so so far, maybe try running off tackle!

I counted 9 in the box on a few plays that drive. Stribling could go for 300 today if we found our timing on the fades

Back