Sunday morning coaches: Choking on our cupcake edition

couple of smh or huh? from post game radio show...pretty sure I heard Gundy say that they don't tackle in practice...I know there are programs who do this, is this a reason for missed tackles?? (i do not know)...I don't remember who was saying it, but talking about using 3 QBs and one a lefty that it would be hard on receivers to catch a lefty thrown ball...I call major BS on that...robert allen makes me lol with his questions in locker room...

couple of smh or huh? from post game radio show...pretty sure I heard Gundy say that they don't tackle in practice...I know there are programs who do this, is this a reason for missed tackles?? (i do not know)...I don't remember who was saying it, but talking about using 3 QBs and one a lefty that it would be hard on receivers to catch a lefty thrown ball...I call major BS on that...robert allen makes me lol with his questions in locker room...
Have you ever tried to catch anything from a lefty? It’s all backwards from the spin you see to the way it moves.

Back