Sunday Morning Coaches: Galveston Oh Galveston edition

They're pretentious...like everything else they do...

Wood grain!?
Gloria Swanson Quote GIF by Top 100 Movie Quotes of All Time

10 am Mountain Time, 11 am Central, Noon Eastern. They are all complaining about all the 11 am kick-offs this year and last, but they'd better get used to it because they are going to see a lot of them next year too.
I hate it, but the networks have gone all in on the noon EDT kickoffs as a prime window, so we're going to continue to see the big matchups at that time. While I do love having games kicking off at 10 mountain time selfishly, I'd rather see the bigger matchups a little later in the day.

John and Dave mentioned on the radio broadcast that this was the 19th time in the Gundy era that we've come from 2 scores down to win and the 14th time since 2014
Sigh....why can't we just have some nice easy games...Why does it always have to be so excruciating.

Big time programs don’t play at 11am. Isnt that what they used to say?

They also said big time programs don’t play on Thursday until they started playing on Thursday
I've heard that somewhere before. I've also been told that big time programs don't rebuild they reload, but according to our resident gooner uo is in their second year of a rebuild. 🤣

Back