Sunday Morning Coaches: Brass Plates Edition

Don't know if they've already voted, but if we win this week I think Gundy should still be conference COY, and I'm not sure he shouldn't be anyway. National COY? No chance, and won't even get a vote (unless RA has one, of course).
I'd argue he should be given pre-season predictions and how things looked after week 4 to where we are now, especially if we win this Saturday. But God usually takes a vacation during football season so it'll be sark that wins it instead.

My first thought live was “F YEAH!” Immediately followed by thinking if Dez Jackson did THAT on the last play in Arlington in ‘21, we get a trophy.
If we have a healthy Jaylen Warren in Arlington in 21 that last play isn't necessary... but, Warren plants a foot and cuts up field and the back can't stop his momentum and reaches back for a weak arm tackle that Warren easily runs through.

My mistake, I'm old and mixed games up lol. I was not there at the ice bowl, but rather was in the band for Winter Blunderland in '91.
I was at the Ice Bowl. Sat in the WEZ. The wind whipped over the North stands and hit me right in the face. I had bought a tarp to wrap myself in. Didn't move the entire game. By the end of the game the tarp was frozen.

Back