Sunday Morning Coaches: The Final Bedlam Edition

This is not true. If he is forced out of bounds by the defender (as I think he was), he can re-establish himself inbounds and catch the ball. You don’t automatically get PI immunity just because the offensive player goes out of bounds.

This. An offensive player that voluntarily runs out of bounds can't be the first player to touch a pass, but one that is forced out simply has to re-establish themselves in the field of play.

A lot in the actual visitor section on north, South visitor had over 50 percent.. mostly orange and black in the rest of the stadium, with a few crimson shirts blending in.

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G (2022) using Tapatalk

Eric Gee from Pat Jones show just complimented the fans for both the lack of Red in the stands and how loud it was. He said he has never seen that few OU people in the stands for a Bedlam game. Super proud of everyone there. That’s how it should be.

Goodbye Cry Babies

I don’t think it clearly shows that at all. To me, the defender grabbed him and pulled him out of bounds. If you watch the video it looks pretty obvious that his trajectory was changed. It was just a missed call like the no call on a face mask and when they shoved Ollie hard after the whistle. No calls are part of the game and if it ends close it’s easy for fans to focus on one thing.

They lost because they turned it over 3 times (and even more on downs). With all that, they still had the ball with plenty of time to win it at the end. They weren’t good enough and lost. That’s it
Stoops initiated the contact.
IMG_0411.jpeg

when any of my goon friends ask me if I think it was PI, I say 'yep'...I think this makes them more pissed than if I would argue the 'whys' of it not being PI...LOL...
I'm driving them nuts by telling them that it was "a poorly called....but evenly called....officiating job."

Jack Nicholson Deal With It GIF

when any of my goon friends ask me if I think it was PI, I say 'yep'...I think this makes them more pissed than if I would argue the 'whys' of it not being PI...LOL...
100% this. It’s one of many missed calls on both sides.

If they were REALLY out to screw OU, they could have (and really should have anyway) thrown the flag on the late push on Ollie. That would have pretty much iced it for us. As it played out, they made a stop and got the ball back with a chance.

If they were REALLY out to screw OU, they could have (and really should have anyway) thrown the flag on the late push on Ollie. That would have pretty much iced it for us. As it played out, they made a stop and got the ball back with a chance.
100% tongue in cheek but it wouldn't bother me in the slightest if the XII did put in the fix to keep ut and utn out of the conference title game. This year, last year or the year before. We all know that would never happen but they way they are crying they sure seem to believe it's real. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

It wasn’t missed though. There was feet incidental contact. Everything past that is nothing. Looks like the ref was the only one that knew the rules.

Back