Official Game Thread: Cincinnati vs. Oklahoma State

Sure hope the gooners overlook little brother this week. I’d love for us to send them packing to the SEC with a huge loss in bedlam. Let’s go Pokes!

215 my ass.
He’s 230-240
You think he's bigger than Adrian Peterson, Todd Gurley, LeVeon Bell, or Ezekiel Elliott were at their primes??? No, he's not. He may have the frame to add a little more, but there's no way he's 230+, haha!

He's closer to Joseph Randle or Travis Etienne in terms of build, which puts him right around 210-215.

You think he's bigger than Adrian Peterson, Todd Gurley, LeVeon Bell, or Ezekiel Elliott were at their primes??? No, he's not. He may have the frame to add a little more, but there's no way he's 230+, haha!

He's closer to Joseph Randle or Travis Etienne in terms of build, which puts him right around 210-215.
He’s not far of 230, he’s a lot bigger than Joe Randle. I never saw Etienne in person.

He’s 225 if he’s a pound!

I started eating crow a few weeks ago, it’s so good I’ll take it medium rare next week
Although there's been quite a turnaround, I'm not quite ready to eat it yet. I'm still waiting to see if Gundy does his typical Bedlam choke job. If the Pokes win, I'll gladly humble myself and eat crow, but if Gundy does a Gundy, I'll be calling for his job.

Although there's been quite a turnaround, I'm not quite ready to eat it yet. I'm still waiting to see if Gundy does his typical Bedlam choke job. If the Pokes win, I'll gladly humble myself and eat crow, but if Gundy does a Gundy, I'll be calling for his job.
Really? You want him fired if he can’t beat one team that we may not play again after this week? What is the logic behind that?

Really? You want him fired if he can’t beat one team that we may not play again after this week? What is the logic behind that?
I don’t think anyone is happy w how we can’t get over the bedlam hump. But historically we win that game around 20% of the time. Gundy is right at our historical win %.

I want him to beat them as much as the next guy but I hope the days of winning 1 game are behind us.

Even before the USA and ISU debacles I would have said 8 wins is good for this team. We are quietly looking at an 8-12 win season. Probably somewhere around 9-10 wins which given our QB situation, WR injuries and new DC should easily make Gundy Coach of the Yr. Hell Kansas practically wants to rename their stadium after Leipold and he hasn’t had a winning season there yet.

Agreed. But a game like 2011 would sure be sweet. I can’t get enough of watching Landry Jones fumble off his own helmet because Richetti Jones scared the pee out of him. Gimme mohr!
True. I am down.
George Costanza Flirting GIF by MOODMAN

Back