Future Big 12 Matchups

OSU/ksu in the ccg next year. You heard it here first.

Of course, that would be a pretty good guess even without seeing the schedule.
Utah has Cam Rising coming back for a 7th year. Arizona is legit with Fafiti at QB. I expect those newcomers to have a significant say in the CCG.

Debbie Downer Snl GIF

I think that's a really fun and challenging schedule. SDSU to start is an FCS but cream of the crop FCS, so far from a layup. Get to host and beat the brakes off a horrible local $ec team, then the Utah game is going to be a tough battle. Play all the remaining old south Big 12 foes plus KSU and the old north foe with d-bag Prime buffs. Whats not to love!?

I think that's a really fun and challenging schedule. SDSU to start is an FCS but cream of the crop FCS, so far from a layup. Get to host and beat the brakes off a horrible local $ec team, then the Utah game is going to be a tough battle. Play all the remaining old south Big 12 foes plus KSU and the old north foe with d-bag Prime buffs. Whats not to love!?
Yeah I hope we don't go into the game against SDSU and underestimate them, they are a very good program and with several guys on their team I'm sure who got some lower tier FBS offers.

Back