Official Game Thread: Oklahoma State vs. Arizona State

Status
Not open for further replies.
0u is gonna fit right into the $ec. Right there with ole miss who let hugh freeze's cheating go unchecked and hired lebby, auburn who has since hired him and bruce pearl on as coaches, arkansas who hires rapey briles Jr, etc etc etc

How disgusting

0u is gonna fit right into the $ec. Right there with ole miss who let hugh freeze's cheating go unchecked and hired lebby, auburn who has since hired him and bruce pearl on as coaches, arkansas who hires rapey briles Jr, etc etc etc

How disgusting
I mean their slogan isn’t “it just means more” for nothing right?

Was the play clock correct on the delay of game? Everyone seemed surprised by it including the refs. They gave us like 4 extra seconds after it hit zero and then threw the flag.
They had twelve men on the field at the time. I don’t know why they didn’t catch that.

Kirkland is the clog that helps our defense be great.

This team can be really really good if they can figure out the offensive side of the ball.

Get low, tackle the legs. Isn’t that just Football 101? If you tackle the shoulders, any decent back will shrug off and get more yards.

Pffft… that went out with Safeties using their arms to tackle someone and not just trying to throw their bodies at the other guy’s legs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will never listen to another broadcast Petros Papadakis again. What a huge tool that guy is. He would minimize each and every good play by the Pokes by trying to turn it into a great play by ASU. e.g. "The Arizona State player shown a ton of grit and speed catching up to that play which otherwise would have gone for another 20 yards. Great effort young ASU player!!" "A valiant effort to fight through that block and nearly prevent the touchdown!!"

One of the most unprofessional individuals ever to disgrace the airwaves.

Will never listen to another broadcast Petros Papadakis again. What a huge tool that guy is. He would minimize each and every good play by the Pokes by trying to turn it into a great play by ASU. e.g. "The Arizona State player shown a ton of grit and speed catching up to that play which otherwise would have gone for another 20 yards. Great effort young ASU player!!" "A valiant effort to fight through that block and nearly prevent the touchdown!!"

One of the most unprofessional individuals ever to disgrace the airwaves.
The last few years, we use the Varsity Network app and sync it with the game. Then I pair it with my sound bar via Bluetooth and it’s like Dave and John are my TV broadcast team. Problem fixed!

The last few years, we use the Varsity Network app and sync it with the game. Then I pair it with my sound bar via Bluetooth and it’s like Dave and John are my TV broadcast team. Problem fixed!
I just use the KSPI app and sync it with my tv.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back