Official Game Thread: Oklahoma State vs. Iowa State

Status
Not open for further replies.

stonewallpoke

Durable Brigade
Patreon Supporter
Everyone take a deep breath.

Ok, now that we’ve done a brief breathing exercise, it’s time to to Ames! Hooray! These trips are always relaxing and easy, after all.

A couple of things:

1) it’s just a game, folks. No need to act like a character in a Fansville commercial.

B) people will say any damned thing on X, or Facebook, or some random message board you’d never heard of until this week to either get a reaction or scare someone into carrying their post further. You aren’t obligated to believe everything you read, especially on the Internet.

III) loyal and true doesn’t just apply to the Weeden2Blackmon, Mason2Washington and Knowles defense times. Be as frustrated as you want to be; hell, you don’t need my permission. It’s a message board! Don’t violate the terms of service and you’re good to go. But remember how you feel now when things pick back up again, and use it for some perspective. Just my advice.

To that end, let’s blend some roosters.

Go Pokes! Beat the Cyclones!

Oklahoma State University Cowboys vs. Iowa State University Cyclones
September 23, 2023, 3 PM CT
Jack Trice Stadium, Ames, IA
OSU 2-1 (0-0), ISU 1-2 (0-0)
OSU leads the series, 34-20-3
TV: FS1
Radio: 93.7 FM
Online: Varsity Network

ISU Roster

ISU Game Notes

OSU Roster

OSU Game Notes

Last year Kstate lost to Tulane and everyone wrote them off, they ended up beating tcu for the conference championship. Just throwing it out there
We need the wake up call of the USA loss IMO. Now whether we have the players and coaches to respond and right the ship remains to be seen. If we look listless and incompetent again today I think it’s safe to say we are what we are. Here’s hoping we see some progress today. 🍻

Looks like a nasty weather day for Ames. If the forecast is accurate, could make for a long day with multiple delays. Potential severe storms rolling in at 2 and lasting a while.

I hope we plan on running the ball 40+ times this game and here on out. With our WRs having the case of the dropsies, lack of talent at QB, and questionable Oline I won’t mind us trying to try out the flexbone. Hell that would make having a 3 deep QB rotation make since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back