Official Game Thread: West Virginia vs. Oklahoma State

On the radio, Robert Allen was saying he was trying to figure out how to fix the offense.

Does anyone seriously believe that 1) he knows enough to fix an offense and 2) that anyone would listen to him if he did?

On the radio, Robert Allen was saying he was trying to figure out how to fix the offense.

Does anyone seriously believe that 1) he knows enough to fix an offense and 2) that anyone would listen to him if he did?
It was a moment I wish I could have replied because I was just like maybe try blocking someone

If by "fixing the offense" you mean finding a good buffet, he would be an expert.

Robert was trying to figure out how to fix the offense? I heard him as a color guy on some high school games. He doesn't know what he's talking about.

Fixing an offense is not the same as fixing a food surplus.

WVA's second string QB made it look too easy .... I skipped my son's game for this?!?!

I hope we turn it around ... maybe shouldn't hold my breath. Even the announcers just said "the Cowboys defense has their hand on their hips, like they are tired ..." It is not even halftime!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Back