Official Game Thread: West Virginia vs. Oklahoma State

Well Vandy did lose to Georgia St a few weeks ago…our current coaching staff can pull that off easily… hold my beer

Georgia state would beat us

Georgia State has been a steadily improving program. Their coach quit at a very odd time to go back to South Carolina as an assistant, and they hired a UGA assistant who is in his first year as a head coach.

I'm in an odd spot with G-State. I grew up loving the Georgia Southern teams of Erk Russell, and I wanted to go to school there, but in proud male tradition, I followed a girl elsewhere. My father attended G-State.

Didn't watch after we were down 24-0, but saw Rangel came in and went 4-5 with a TD. Did Bowman get benched or hurt? Is his career over now? Can we play a ypunger guy and get rid of Dunn over the bye week?
Depth chart next week should be:
1. Rangel
2. Flores
3. Smith
4. Bowman

I would like to thank Bowman for getting the team together last year and beating OU. I wish him well in his future endeavors.

I seriously doubt Nick Saban left his players to motivate themselves.
Nick Saban didn't want to coach paid college kids so he literally left his players.

And please don't confuse this with me trying to cover for the coaches. I am not. But if we're paying these guys thousands of dollars, they are equally responsible and should behave as the professional they now are.

Last edited:
Nick Saban didn't want to coach paid college kids so he literally left his players.

And please don't confuse this with me trying to cover for the coaches. I am not. But if we're paying these guys thousands of dollars, they are equally responsible and should behave as the professional they now are.
these are still teens and post teens...

Then college football should no longer be considered an extracurricular activity, but professional. College degrees should no longer be part of the equation. Going to class should also be not part of the equation.

OGII is making an absurd amount of money this year to play 12 college football games.

They aren’t kids any more but they’re not adults. Dumb system we’ve created.
totally agree it is a dumb system they have created...but just because they make a lot of money now, that doesn't mean they don't need a little motivation from coaches...WV players have NIL $$ also....

Back