WCWS

I remember earlier in the year we had some young pitchers in thr circlr and I know we had some high recruits that joined. I believe one was a pitcher but I cannot remember right now

I heard that Auburn was pursuing him a week or so their coach announcing he’s not coming back. Lotta people in softball space that I get on every Tuesday night during season thought it would be a done deal with the pay raise.

Myself, I guess I’m way overconfident with him staying here at OSU and told them so back then. He already turn down two other jobs that would pay him more than what OSU does. But he is more of a family man and wants to be around and raise his older kids to watch them grow up.

Glad he didn’t let me down.

I heard that Auburn was pursuing him a week or so their coach announcing he’s not coming back. Lotta people in softball space that I get on every Tuesday night during season thought it would be a done deal with the pay raise.

Myself, I guess I’m way overconfident with him staying here at OSU and told them so back then. He already turn down two other jobs that would pay him more than what OSU does. But he is more of a family man and wants to be around and raise his older kids to watch them grow up.

Glad he didn’t let me down.
He’s a smart man. Why would he go into the SEC when he has a clear path the OKC every year with OU and Texas leaving?

There is an official offseason thread up. Just fyi for more Cowgirl content. This thread will close when the works series is over.

Florida strikes first. 2 run homer in the top of the 1st. 2-0 Gators. Kelley Maxwell is the most unclutch pitcher in recent memory.

Back