WCWS

Okcpokefan

The schedule is set!

11:00 am: (14) Alabama vs UCLA (6)

1:30 pm: (10) Duke vs Oklahoma (2)

6:00 pm: (8) Stanford vs Texas (1)

8:30 pm: (5) Oklahoma State vs Florida (4)

Somebody needs a geography lesson to learn where Oklahoma is located. Between the Cowgirls, Cowboys and Thunder games I’ve burned up a lot of PTO the last few weeks!

The schedule is set!

11:00 am: (14) Alabama vs UCLA (6)

1:30 pm: (10) Duke vs Oklahoma (2)

6:00 pm: (8) Stanford vs Texas (1)

8:30 pm: (5) Oklahoma State vs Florida (4)
Aren’t we 6-2 against the field?

EDIT: Checked the stats. Not only are the girls 6-2 but Lexi completely owns these teams, and the offense produces a lot of runs behind her. This is why I think Lexi should be the clear choice for National POY.

Lexi - 6 Wins (UCLA, Florida, Texas x2, OU x2)
Scored - 32 (ppg 5.33)
Allowed - 6 (ppg 1)
Shutouts - 3
1 Run game - 1
2 Run game - 1
3 Run game - 1

Ivy - 1 Loss (Texas)
Scored - 1
Allowed - 2

Kyra - 1 Loss (OU)
Scored - 2
Allowed - 8

Last edited:
Aren’t we 6-2 against the field?

EDIT: Checked the stats. Not only are the girls 6-2 but Lexi completely owns these teams, and the offense produces a lot of runs behind her. This is why I think Lexi should be the clear choice for National POY.

Lexi - 6 Wins (UCLA, Florida, Texas x2, OU x2)
Scored - 32 (ppg 5.33)
Allowed - 6 (ppg 1)
Shutouts - 3
1 Run game - 1
2 Run game - 1
3 Run game - 1

Ivy - 1 Loss (Texas)
Scored - 1
Allowed - 2

Kyra - 1 Loss (OU)
Scored - 2
Allowed - 8

I kind of alluded to this the other day, but at this point, it really only makes sense to pitch Lexi...maybe steal a few innings here or there with Ivy, but Lexi gives this team a very realistic chance to win the whole thing.

I kind of alluded to this the other day, but at this point, it really only makes sense to pitch Lexi...maybe steal a few innings here or there with Ivy, but Lexi gives this team a very realistic chance to win the whole thing.
Agreed. If they can just stay in the winner's bracket to the championship series, it's a game every other day over 5 days. The 3-day stretch of games in the championship series would take some serious pitcher load management.

This team plays at an insane level of confidence at the plate when Lexi is in the circle.

Last edited:
Wow, after reading about Duke's season (52-7) I see why they were pissed they didn't get a top 8 seed.

They will be a tough opening round matchup for OU. The ACC isn't the SEC or Big 12, but its not bad and they dominated at 20-4.

I posted couple of things on X……..Kenny Gajewski is 2 wins shy of tying Sandy Fisher 1988 squad of 51 wins.

Gajewski and Walton who are good friends, will meet for the 7th time since 2017. Gajewski leads the series 4-2 and won the last 3 meetings.

Cowgirls and Gators series is tied 4-4 dating back to 1997

Back