WCWS

About the pitching. If there is one thing that Coach G has nailed over his tenure here it’s finding pitchers. We’ve always had a great arm in the circle. I have faith that he he figure it out.

I've heard both Wark and Kenny say that her knees were in constant pain all season. I think I remember hearing there will be surgery.

I think that's a great idea. An infield of Godwin, Edwards, Davis, and a healthy Wark would be good both offensively and defensively.
Yeah I’m not sure if she getting surgery on one or both knees….just knew she wasn’t near 100% healthy.

I was just going to post something about this….we have a problem, but a good problem. We have bats…and want to get them in the lineup but we more hitters that are natural INF than OF

We have OF’ers but Lott struggled and Sokoloski was hit and miss. Warsop is an elite defender and likely will be at CF next season. Timm is a true utility that can play OF and INF. Lexi McDonald is a 1st baseman only…she has no business playing OF. The issue is does he have the heart to sit Bloodworth? Not sure he does…but we’ll see. Godwin is a natural 3rd baseman and has the strongest arm on the team. Davis/Edwards should be the MIF which would allow Wark/Mcdonald to play 1st. Also frees up an OF position which needs more athleticism.

Washington has a couple OF in the portal. Brooklyn Carter is easily one of the top 5 fastest players in the country. Alana Johnson is the other and both hit over .300. Exit interviews will be taking place next week so we’ll see who stays and who goes…that should determine how active we are in the portal

Perfectly said…….to bad it’s hard to know just who Gajewski is talking to right now like in football or basketball. Unless you have connections within. I keep an eye out for the OF from Washington to see if I hear anything

IMG_7284.jpegIMG_7285.jpeg

I take this as what we saw at the plate wasn't the total vision that Vanessa has. I like that he still thinks "toughnesss needs to be instilled." I love that Kenny is always pushing, never satisfied.

View attachment 5022View attachment 5023

I take this as what we saw at the plate wasn't the total vision that Vanessa has. I like that he still thinks "toughnesss needs to be instilled." I love that Kenny is always pushing, never satisfied.

I had a few arguments with fellow OSU fans about our hitting. They want a new hitting coach and I kept saying that they are ridiculous cause VSF is only 6/7 months in a new role……she gonna learn from this experience and get better.

Where did you get this at? I like to read all what was said if you don’t mind sharing. Thanks in advance

I had a few arguments with fellow OSU fans about our hitting. They want a new hitting coach and I kept saying that they are ridiculous cause VSF is only 6/7 months in a new role……she gonna learn from this experience and get better.

Where did you get this at? I like to read all what was said if you don’t mind sharing. Thanks in advance
It was in the Oklahoman written by Nick Sardis

Back