WCWS

To me, this game is no where as disappointing as last night. Some said earlier they adjusted by moving back and opening up. If that’s true, all they achieved was making the rise ball even more effective. The open up is fine, but it’s moving more off the plate or possibly up in the box to catch the ball before it has a chance to get as far in or above the hands was the adjustment. She was a pitcher we could have hit. It didn’t appear to me there was any adjustment made and that is dissapointing. Canady is one of, If not the best in the country. Not going to have much success with her.

I definitely think the staff needs to look in the mirror after the last two days. Of course 5 appearances in a row in OKC is a great feat, but they've said they want to win it all, and they apparently have much further to go than we realized.
I think OSU softball has been established as a national power. Just need to continue to leverage that to upgrade talent.

The stated goal by the head coach was to win it all. They didn't even challenge. Doesn't make it all a failure, but the head man raised the bar himself, and I admire that--so the next step is to field a team that lives up to it in OKC.
Maybe not having OU on the schedule will help get us over the hump. Having that big series right before the post season can lead to some let down

Yet another amazing play by Stanford. Playing out of their minds.

Godwin will be one of the best hitters in school history before it's over, but she's struggled in OKC

Wow, tough crowd! I'll see myself out now.

Thanks for a memorable season, ladies. We fell short and had some tough matchups in these final 2 games but really proud that OSU softball is on the national map these last few years.

Back