WCWS

If we go 0-2 BBQ and don’t score a single run then they really got to take a hard look at the offensive approach
That pitcher last night was absolutely incredible. 70mph right under the hands. You couldn’t take bc they were strikes and you couldn’t time it up. There won’t be many that score on her if she throws like that. I bet you couldn’t laser point as accurate as she was.

That pitcher last night was absolutely incredible. 70mph right under the hands. You couldn’t take bc they were strikes and you couldn’t time it up. There won’t be many that score on her if she throws like that. I bet you couldn’t laser point as accurate as she was.
And they never adjusted to it at all

I didn’t think we would make it back to OKC this year so this team has overachieved in my eyes. Hopefully if they can’t figure it out it will at least be a learning experience for all the youth we have
Going back to preseason expectations, yes they've overachieved. Going back to winning game 2 in Norman? Not so much. Going to be hard to find another Kilfoyl no matter who you get in the portal.

Still 15 outs to spend so it's far from over.

She was great. I think OU or Texas, two teams we've beat--would make adjustments and find a way to scratch a run or two or more.

T3
Groundout to 2B
Single to LF
Single off of Bloodworth's glove
FC to pitcher, she gets the out at 3rd. Wow. Gutsy.
--wild pitch moves runners up
2 run single off of Edward's glove

Back