Regionals

Benge's frustration on the mound...carried over to his AB's. Him not on the mound tomorrow should help hopefully
I hope so and I’m not trying to dog on him but the reality of the situation is that he’s a first round draft pick and he completely let you down today. Was not mentally sharp and came up empty in a massive spot.

2pm start tomorrow confirmed by @OSUBaseball twitter. That really sucks for the home team. 6pm start would have been an electric atmosphere. I hope everyone who can possibly get there, gets there!

I hope so and I’m not trying to dog on him but the reality of the situation is that he’s a first round draft pick and he completely let you down today. Was not mentally sharp and came up empty in a massive spot.

I disagree. Even though he didn’t have command of his stuff he pitched well enough to win. Yes, his offense was not good but so was pretty much everyone else’s but Schubart. The rest of the team let him down.

When you are playing at home for a super regional birth you should score more than 2 runs. That was an abysmal offense effort.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I disagree. Even though he didn’t have command of his stuff he pitched well enough to win. Yes, his offense was not good but so was pretty much everyone else’s but Schubart. The rest of the team let him down.

When you are playing at home for a super regional birth you should score more than 2 runs. That was an abysmal offense effort.

He gutted it out on the mound, but he really fell short in some big spots at the plate.

If I'm Josh I'm telling the team that you don't often get do overs in life, but tomorrow you get one.

Yup he let you down…I’m sure Florida fans were saying the exact same thing about Jac when he went 1-5 and got rocked on the mound Saturday

I’ve not got a great feeling about this. That 2pm start really sucks big time.

It’s not that we lost tonight, it’s more that we gave it over to them so easily, and didn’t even tax their pitching staff to give ourselves further advantage tomorrow. Not to mention we’ll be just crossing out fingers Molsky can replicate his performance from last weekend.

The Hillbillies make the supers for the first time in their program history! Good for WVU!

Edit - they made a supers in 2013, that's what I get for listening to the tv guy.

Last edited:
Back